ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[rb] Mafia :: Game 2
BREAKING NEWS

We have just got information about a row of horrible murders in the nearest city.
The citizens rose up against the Mafia clan who have been constantly terrorizing them for months. Using their...

He turned off the radio.
- Possibly that is what we have to do, too? - Detective asked himself. - Probably if we unite, we could do the same...

----

As you all know, the roles for this game are the following:

1 Detective
1 Slut
1 Doctor
7 Citizens
1 Godfather
2 Gangsters

I will only send PMs to those who got roles with special abilities. According to that, if you didn't get anything, it means that you're a citizen.

Remember: you should not show your PM. However, you can pretend being whoever you want.

Good luck everyone. Day 1 started.
you didn't even see me the whole day. voting out of nowhere seems a bit strange, as if you knew something, doesn't it?

well to be honest i haven't seen anyone the whole day either, so if we're going to vote randomly i might as well vote for you, snow

Snow
Last edited by pusga; Jun 27, 2013 at 08:24 PM.
oh yeah
Voting for Pusga out of nowhere is just weird. You haven't been in #Mafia the whole day.

Snow.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I have two versions: either you're all stupid, or all of you - the mafia. Pusga was afraid that he can be dead in the first day and then moved all the arrows on me. Okay.
-----
It means that pusga - mafia
Last edited by Snow; Jun 27, 2013 at 08:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'll give you an hour more to finish voting (as you've just started doing that).
Have fun.
Hmm...Snow is reasonable so I vote pusga aswell
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool