Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Dying? Will Steam/Greenlight save it?
I recently downloaded toribash cause i left for a year (again) And i noticed People played WAY LESS then i saw from the the last years, Then i heard its up on greenlight! But I see less people creating accounts! I only see 2 or 3 White/Yellow/Green belts in the game! And i only see people play the public jousting (Seriously Jousting? Thats it?!).Its almost rare to see people play other rooms and no more people playing Belt rooms white/black/semipro. We need events more promotions more advertisements on youtube! All i hope is steam saves it. What's your opinion?
Troll its a disease http://http://myfacewhen.com/71
toribash is waaaayy far from dying bro
we have many members and many newbies playing
most people play on unofficial servers
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
plus there's a huge portion of members who stick to the forums instead of playing ingame.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
A huge percentage of Toribash's members are Americans.
If you live somewhere in say Australia, or one of those other countries, when you play at say, mid-day, most of the members are in bed.

No, Toribash is not dying. Since Toribash has gone on to Greenlight our members have basically doubled.
I agree with the guy above me, the members doubled, you can see we now have 400-500 members online now, and we used to have 100-250
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
now look at the people who are online xD

some people might say that toribash is a hard game
^ its usually the cause of having 50-250 players
I don't think toribash is becoming more inactive. From my perspective, I think that toribash is considered active, and have about 100-300 players online almost everyday! Maybe it's because of some reasons such as different GMT that made people think that toribash is inactive.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by McD0NALDS View Post
some people might say that toribash is a hard game

Indeed it is, but when you feel you're like playing it, no hard in it. I mean... When I joined TB, there was nothing hard, but yeah, it is.

Also, no, Toribash isn't dying and hopefully it gets on steam, you guys might support so we make it there and be more popular.
The number of players in this game is increasing as I can see, and the time zone is a problem because in some countries, when it's day in your country, it might be night in other places, so yeah you won't see very much players playing.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
In ingame there are numeous players. My questio is, isn't the forums dying instead? I rarely see anyone post on this forum like ever (except on Clans section)

btw 400-450 players on evenings is fat. Used to be only 270-300 when I joined.