Ranking
Original Post
#Recruitment

Vector is actively recruiting!
Read this before applying.
Post your application right here if you're willing to join this fabulous family!

Remember that Vector is looking for skilled people. You don't need to be good at single player replay making if you're a multiplayer God et vice versa and the same goes to your knowledge of the game and art, if you know art but suck at the game, you're good to go et vice versa. So feel free to brag about yourself and show us your art/replays or anything related to your skills, just show us your creations! If you're skilled at something in real life you should mention that too! Maybe you're a writer, a singer, or maybe even a dancer? You better be active around as well. Good luck!
Last edited by Patrickooo; Feb 11, 2018 at 03:04 PM.
Hi, it's me, Rajere. I have applied for this clan before, but I was rejected. I forgot what for, but I wasn't as experienced as I am now, so that might've been what held me back. I hope I can redeem myself and be able to become apart of Vector. I've seen alot of members and they seem really cool, some never really speak when I'm around, which I have no problem with, I act the same way sometimes.
If you didn't know, I am a very experienced sparrer/replay maker. Only a handful of people know of my skill but I am hoping to become known more. I am going to be 14 years of age next month. I am a very mature guy, I understand some of you might've heard bad things about me in my past, because I will admit, I was not as humble as I am now. But I hope you all can forget the past (including other people that I might've had problems with that may be reading this), and focus on what's important, the present and future.
To prove that I spar very well, I will be attaching a few sparring replays to this application. Trust me, they are worth watching. It's not much because all of my old replays have been obscured due to updating my Toribash. So they are all gone, most of my favorite ones too. But some of you may have already seen these two because I have been sharing them everywhere like crazy due to me really liking them to an extreme. To tell you a bit more about myself, I like to play sports, I am a very intelligent and out-going guy. And I can act crazy and be really funny at times. But I am usually chill at times unless I am upset for whatever reason.
I cannot think of what else there is to inform you of about myself, but I hope this should do. So I hope you all take this application into consideration. Oh and by the way, for those of you that don't know, my Skype is diffuzionx. Feel free to contact me. Any other questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.
Attached Files
Rajere - Nothing Personal.rpl (154.0 KB, 82 views)
TinnySpar.rpl (819.2 KB, 52 views)
Last edited by Rajere; Jul 1, 2013 at 06:47 PM.