Toribash
Original Post
Replay Viewer?
Say you've made a really cool replay, and you really want your friend to see it. But say he has no type of file sharer. I'm thinking when you go to setup > replays there should be a option that says "Server view". You just click the replay name, and hit that button. Then the people in your server can see your replay.
Last edited by Chilledon; Jul 21, 2013 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Typo :/
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
I think this would be a very good feature. One problem though. Some ops would just decide to be the trolls they are and spam replays and not let people play.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
People could just leave, Not all ops would do it. Only really immature ones, People would leave and the ops would stop.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
People could just leave, Not all ops would do it. Only really immature ones, People would leave and the ops would stop.

i have to agree, this would be a very good feature, and very handy, without having to go through a bunch of bother to send the file
Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post
I think this would be a very good feature. One problem though. Some ops would just decide to be the trolls they are and spam replays and not let people play.

It would be the same as all the other commands, a lot of people often troll kicking people repeatedly.

This would be a pretty helpful feature just so you don't have to go on the browser to show someone a replay.
~Supported
but how difficult would this feature actually be to apply?
ive seen similiar suggestions to this, and they always seem to get put down very quickly
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
That would be useful. I hate playing with mess of replays in folders to just send something.
Pig may be haxed
Um... Where to begin.

K, so you want a nice easy way of passing a replay to other people without having to use file sharing sites etc. That I get.
You also want a method of doing it via the client.

ATM your current idea just wont work - well the bit where it forces everyone in the server to see it. That's just asking for people to abuse it. Middle of a match & someone decides to play a replay? It'll become the new rage quit -> rejoin.

ATM we have a replay storage thingy on the site. *points at the replay option on the menu bar*
Thing is it's on the forum & not ingame.

An easier & probably better solution would be to add support for that ingame. Add the option to upload a replay to that from ingame & add a browser (with search filters) so people can "play" them from that.

Make more sense?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
~not supported
too many trolls in toribash for something like that. And for all the reasons ^ skulfuk stated before