Toribash
Archlurps, thank you a lot, I appreciate your time and effort in providing feedback.
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
Grabbing is really hard to do in a way that doesn't look lame, and you don't succeed here most of the time.

I usually dont work with grabs. So yeah, its my weak spot, you got me there.
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
Try a handstand opener. Not necessarily on two hands, but with a hand against the ground so you can push up against it and have full use of both of your legs and great range.

Not exactly my style, but I'll try smth like that. Some realistic handstand stuff probably would look nice.

Yay guys, I made it in. I'm taking part in that single player cup now. Gotta try hard and work a lot. Tried something new. Kinda like what it looks like. Replay is too simple though.
Attached Files
You are drunk, go home.rpl (187.4 KB, 24 views)
walking dead replay maker.rpl (153.6 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Veliar; Dec 11, 2013 at 08:55 AM.
Hi, I've got my internets back. Now I can upload replays again.

Most of them were made for single player cup. Underdog was the one I was able to send, Switchblade Smile was the one I wanted to send, yet I kinda dont like the ending(probably will redo). L.S.F. Is kinda unfinished too. Secret Alphabets is so simple, but I like it for some reason. Man of simple pleasures was finished just because I wanted to get that core, dont like the whole replay much. Underdog(live) is an alternative version of Underdog.

inb4 no cnc will be given coz 2much2watch
Attached Files
Underdog.rpl (271.2 KB, 16 views)
Underdog(Live).rpl (215.8 KB, 8 views)
Reason Is Treason.rpl (255.2 KB, 8 views)
Secret Alphabets.rpl (149.8 KB, 8 views)
Man of simple pleasures.rpl (142.5 KB, 9 views)
Switchblade Smiles.rpl (214.2 KB, 9 views)
L.S.F. .rpl (343.5 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Veliar; Dec 27, 2013 at 10:50 AM.
2007 is calling
floppy wrists are out
that's all
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I don't usually CnC Tricking, so It won't be much
Pretty much enjoyed watching, few things i didn't like was the gap between first two tricks, it was just too big, and how you assisted yourself with hands at the end. Can't find any more flaws, great replay! Also thumbs up for perfect balance.
golf
Well, thanks :3 AssassinPro, yeah you are right. I'm not happy with the last landing. Its pretty awful to be honest.