Toribash
Lookup Bisnap, pretty small youtuber but plays a lot of games and is quite entertaining. Mainly plays BOI and other games like it but also reviews lots of indie games, does speedruns and is a frequent streamer.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kyouu88
:^)

markiplier too i love him
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

The creatures hub: They have great members in it like uberhaxornova slyfoxhound immortalhd and more they are all great. I suggest checking out their channels..great stuff.
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
The creatures hub: They have great members in it like uberhaxornova slyfoxhound immortalhd and more they are all great. I suggest checking out their channels..great stuff.

Sly is not in it anymore!

Kgo

Emma Blackery: she is a vlogger type person that I find hugely hilarious. She even did some things with nerdcubed

Ashens: he reviews cheap knockoffs and other shit and does it while continually amusing you.

Alphaomegasin: he talks about current gaming events.

Video game carnage: he is a commentater that isn't largely know but is funny in a bit of a vulgar way so watch out for that.

SSoHPKC: another member if the creatures, his sarcasm and general assholeness is great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
no cr1tikal? disappointed

i support this, cr1tikal is great and one of the few gameplay commentators i enjoy watching
his dubs are great too

oh yeah ksiolajidebt is awesome as well
Last edited by Moonshake; Jul 27, 2014 at 12:00 AM.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Mocuchacha and Markiplier and ZeRoyalViking and Kootra play TB too. Not to mention RachelKip and EatMyDiction +That Sparky guy or something :P Just search Toribash - Va Va Voom to find that Sparky guy :P
-----
And add UberHaxorNova, ImmortalHD, Kootra & thecreaturehub to your list and more ;)
-----
Oh and for the brief explanation, just go to the channels and find out yourself :P
Last edited by ZENKID123; Oct 25, 2014 at 09:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump