Ranking
Original Post
Textured Ghosts | Ghost Textures
Hello
my idea and get ghost texture could cost 1k-4K
I think it would be cool :3
Pumba la puma aki pumba la pumba aki o impacto e tão forte vfaiz teu cú decer e subir
Yeah, it'd be cool, but what's stopping people from buying a ghost texture for 5k making it black and saying it's void? If it cost 30USD then sure, but the way you proposed it would ruin the entire ghost section of the market and probably damage the economy.
More like a DQ Texture where you have to pay money to get it and there's a limited amount.

Generally not supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
then have to pay 40k: 3
Pumba la puma aki pumba la pumba aki o impacto e tão forte vfaiz teu cú decer e subir
I support, dsc how many people have a void ghost, it's the same as custom textures, you can have full 128 and make it black and call it full void gradients
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Good point, just saying that custom textures didn't ruin the color part of the market. Gradients are still in use a lot. Meanwhile it seems to me that since most items dont have texture replacements besides DQ,body and joints, just seems too early to implement new texture items, they just came out with the joints. Also I don't have a problem with this, just that if there were 5k ghost textures, practically every person wouldn't use ghost colors since they could get every different color ghost, hi-qi or low from one item. Meanwhile with body textures you can do the same, but you have to buy more then just one item to achieve void looking body. Unless Hampa would make ghost textures more expensive, I wouldn't support it. Seems like an economy crashing idea to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Also one of my friends came up with textured blood, which is the same thing
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Same general stuff I said about Textured ghost applies to textured blood.

These ideas, textured blood, textured ghost stuff like that has been popping up for a long time. Every single new textured item has been rejected...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
No point in trying though, an idea can go very far

Not when the same idea has been posted practically a billion times, and rejected a billion times.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Ok let's stop this, I support you don't. End of story