Ranking
thanks dudes

@sky - yeah ive been trying to get back into the groove of things, and due to not playing too much ive gotten rusty

this rpl is an example of that

the arms make me cringe ;(
Attached Files
#Tsuion - Low Rider.rpl (185.6 KB, 69 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
flow and movement is sexy but the dms are a bit lacking, a dub knee would of been pretty sexy. just ghost your foot into ukes butt and boom 6/10
yeah, if i had the motivation to put more effort into these replays id probably try to get boomhits

I RETURN 4 MONTHS LATER HENLO

still trying to shake off some rust. not liking how slow my tricking has gotten
Attached Files
rawwwwwww.rpl (169.5 KB, 78 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
I don't like it either hehe

If you're trying to do some realism you can't just choose what you want to look real, everything should be realistic. (semi-realism is too avant garde for us commoners)

Like the first spinny thing in mid-air just doesn't look right if you know what I'm sayin.

also you got a stiff neck at times

:)))
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
its not so much realism for me anymore for these replays. its more of what i think looks good and different, as most tricking is becoming bland
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
I like this. Your breakdancing is cool. The donutboi hook thing was stiff tho. I like the hook tho. Breakdancing is cool tho. Nice tho.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
hi sorry ive not really been interested in replay making at all for a year.

wait holy shit its been a year

i think this tricking looks p funny
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo