Toribash
@sr, just use the computer/laptop/phone speakers on a low volume for personal listening, this is not a thread for posting songs you like without interaction or description, there are many of those in the music/movie subforum. also is that song a mexican + japanese crossover? because I am honestly confused over who would listen to it seriously.

@bercat, hi you are in, I am deaf to rap/hiphop so I wouldn't have anything to recommend you, however I guess someone in this org such as deakmaniac may share similar tastes.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
@sr, just use the computer/laptop/phone speakers on a low volume for personal listening, this is not a thread for posting songs you like without interaction or description, there are many of those in the music/movie subforum. also is that song a mexican + japanese crossover? because I am honestly confused over who would listen to it seriously.

@bercat, hi you are in, I am deaf to rap/hiphop so I wouldn't have anything to recommend you, however I guess someone in this org such as deakmaniac may share similar tastes.

my computer has no speakers, and unless you post the link below the youtube plugin, I can't listen on phone neither
Wolololololo
Here is some steampunk music that I found.
It's really catchy

shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Disclaimer: SrCheetah doesn't take responsability for any brain damage due to this song:

*Also, you might see i'm not commenting in songs, that's because my cat broke my headphones and now I have no sound at all ;~;

i already know that song ayy
cage the gargoyle
@kyuri that was actually pretty good, the intro was cancerous but the actual music was pretty good. Talented group, and again not a huge fan of the whole "im a goofy mechanical man" charade. Definitely worth a listen though.

@srcheetah carlito!

Not sure if you guys know about Amy Winehouse but shes worth knowing about. Amazing vocals but died from alcohol poisoning, her rise and fall is a pretty interesting story and I think NBC has a good documentary on it on the yew toobs.
Also sorry for the inactivity. Work, family and everything has been a lot, barely have time to breath. Also my birthday is in 2 days
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
oh, recently I swear seeing a movie somewhere on something like imdb whilst searching for a movie about a different artist, can't remember what it is called though.
amy had a very powerful voice and great ability in music, it is a shame she went down the road of drugs and alcohol, however back to black is one of the more popular, yet for a reason song of hers and is pretty poppy yet I still can enjoy it.
@Kyuri, the lead singer would fit well in a musical with his style of performance, singing and pitch.

still on the topic of emily haines; in 1996 while still in university she recorded her debut which is pretty random yet strong and really rare in cd version, this is personally one of my favourites from it due to the punk riffs clashing with alternative sounds and fun yet catchy in a good way lyrics

also want to remind you guys to step your post quality up, since it is really dropping to an all time low, remember to describe music you are posting and to briefly comment on other people. also feel free to talk about literally anything else musical, be it instruments, festivals, your own stuff, or ask questions on something more serious relating to music.
cheers
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
oh, recently I swear seeing a movie somewhere on something like imdb whilst searching for a movie about a different artist, can't remember what it is called though.
amy had a very powerful voice and great ability in music, it is a shame she went down the road of drugs and alcohol, however back to black is one of the more popular, yet for a reason song of hers and is pretty poppy yet I still can enjoy it.

Yeah it's definitely very popular and well known but it also is the one song that embodies her depression and downward spiral with the most accuracy. It's a sad song, and this is from the first comment and really tugged a heart string:
Amy Winehouse explained to the Sun newspaper October 27, 2006 before she'd re-established her relationship with Blake: "Back To Black is when you've finished a relationship and you go back to what's comfortable for you. My ex went back to his girlfriend and I went back to drinking and dark times."

Sad as fuck, she was so talented and if it wasn't for her addiction could've been monumental and also blake is her husband that got her into heavy drugs and excessive alcoholism. I love her personality because she could care less about what anyone thinks. She doesn't care about what kind of music people want to listen to she creates music she wants to listen to and enjoys creating. That's what real artists are about not any of this target market bullshit.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Name: RedPanda

GMT: Ask Skylar because i havent got a clue how england goes from GMT +1 to GMT+0

Favorite genre of music: Practically every genre other than variations of metal and rap

Least favorite genre of music: metal

Favorite music artist: Imagine Dragons

Least favorite music artist: Black veil brides because fuck those guys

Favorite music sharing website: Steam chat with skylar, mostly Frag.fm and spotify

One example of your favorite music:

Favorite album of their's

most of their stuff is free and on youtube, even their albums have free premade playlists. such nice guys.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
hello, I knew you would come crawling back to me eventually (muahaha)
anyway, hello panda, welcome. imagine dragons sound like pop wanted to do some alternative rock, but sort of got confused.
I am not too sure what to recommend you to be perfectly honest, but, I know you like CtE, so, perhaps franz ferdinand or foals may be to your taste.

this might not be a good example, but, the newer 2 foals albums and pretty much any FF album may be a good place to start, you'll also be pretty familiar with a few FF songs anyway since they were plastered all over the radio in their earlier years.
Name: Cade/Chance (I go by both :P)
GMT: -2?
Favorite genre of music: Metal Core/Metal
Least favorite genre of music: Country
Favorite music artist: the amity Affliction
Least favorite music artist: I don't really know to be absolute honest
Favorite music sharing website: Not a site but Spotify
One example of your favorite music: