ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex] Zembron
Hello everyone.

This is my new set that im working on. I want to know what you think and if i need to corect or add something

Program: photosop 6
I made this in a day or so
Resulution: 512x (ofkours)
Its called Zembron the dethbringer (or shorter Zembron)

Here are some pics

And the colors are azurite and static.

And btw the set is compleate pictures are below.

Last edited by krisis13; Feb 26, 2015 at 06:14 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by BountyBlade View Post
Nice idea, is this going to be tribal set?

No its not tribal set it will be like warrior armor tipe thing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice colors and style, the final result could be something very intersting. But what about those two white lines on the top of the head? They dont fit the rest of the set.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Feb 20, 2015 at 05:14 PM.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
You've got real talent, keep the good work up!

Thx and i will
-----
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Nice colors and style, the final result could be something very intersting. But what about those two white lines on the top of the head? They dont fit the rest of the set.

Ye they dont huh i will corect them
Last edited by krisis13; Feb 20, 2015 at 06:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well the set is done and its freking awesome
I love it hope you do too

Here are some pic's

I will make a thread at the art/ texture thing and sell this there (If you want to bit then go there or pm me) (the link is in my signature btw)
Last edited by krisis13; Feb 22, 2015 at 07:03 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You have a very nice set composition, nice colors, designs that keep the eyes looking all over the set, and clean lines. In my personal opinion consider removing the big yellow blocks under the eyes and leaving it "mouth-less" I feel that would make it look a lot cooler. I really like the legs and the triceps the most.
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
You have a very nice set composition, nice colors, designs that keep the eyes looking all over the set, and clean lines. In my personal opinion consider removing the big yellow blocks under the eyes and leaving it "mouth-less" I feel that would make it look a lot cooler. I really like the legs and the triceps the most.

I will think abaut to remove it but you like the legs and arms becous in them i put the most detail posible.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]