Ranking
While on a break I was able to create this:
warning, this might be a big image

this

"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
Very good you are.

Nemo, Penguin and the TOW TRUCK, khm, are my favourite ones!
that person is very realistic. how many balloons did it take to make him?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
holy shit there's people asking questions! sorry for being so late i didn't get notified about this.
so yeah that person was my first ever master art I made, (with the help from my parents) it toke me 1 full balloon!
-----
So this is a balloon I made while I was gone at camp this summer, one of the reasons I barely have any balloons left.

Boat!

Oh! By the way, I only have brown balloons left, so aside from the inactivity from this summer balloons will be coming shortly after I ordered them.
Last edited by greenblits; Aug 30, 2016 at 10:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
hi, posting here to remind people that art rules still apply in this thread.

we're trying to keep the art board constructive, so remember to explain why you like/dislike something when posting, instead of just typing "nice" for example.

also, keep suggestions to PMs as stated in the rules.

cheers
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
Bumb. Added a small bio for those interested.
-----
I found 2 balloons lying around.

Challenge accepted

Last edited by greenblits; Mar 13, 2017 at 08:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
Amazing unicycle skills! I especially like the way you made a parrot balloon while riding it. Good commentary too.

TOO IMPROVE: Try taping the camera to you head it will make it easier, or somewhere else. Also try to pedal faster!!!!!

Overall good job 9/10
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
GATHER AROUND CHILDREN!

Okay guys the time has come, I have an event to prepare for so you guys ask me what you want and I will try to make them! Be creative, if it comes to a point that something is too hard for me to do I will let you know!
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
I want a smurf

EDIT: remembered I need to post something constructive: I like the fact that you've chosen to use the default font in all of your posts in this thread. The fact that you didn't feel the need to be 'edgy' and use a different font is a good character trait imo. If I were to change something, it would be the fact that you double-posted a few times in this thread, resulting in that ----- eyesore. Keep up the good work and please listen to my comments
Last edited by Moop; May 10, 2017 at 08:32 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave