Toribash
Original Post
[EVENT] The Taekkyon Open

Half of the year has gone by and since it's summer, so I'm sure that many of you have put some time into playing and practicing Toribash...now it's time to find out who's the best Taekkyon player around!

What is this?
This tournament is strictly taekkyon.tbm only. A maximum of 32 participants will be accepted and will be put into a single-elimination bracket randomly.

1. Only one account permitted per person. Anyone who registers with more than one account will be banned from the event.
2. Under no circumstances may the gamerules be modified.
3. It is your responsibility as a participant to schedule a time with your opponent to have your matches. If both members fail to contact each other and/or contact me about the issue, both members will be eliminated.
4. When submitting results, do include replays of your match-up.
5. General behavioral guidelines apply

1st Place: 100000 Toricredits
2nd Place: 60000 Toricredits
3rd Place: 40000 Toricredits

Please use the following form to register:
Name of player:
GMT:

This is a short timeslot for all members who want to register, to register.

FULL

Round One: Ends on 11-July
There will be 32 players; 16 will move on. Whoever wins the best of 5 matches will advance.

Matches completed.

Round Two: Ends on 18-July
There will be 16 players; 8 will move on. Whoever wins the best of 5 matches will advance.

Matches completed.

Round Three: Ends on 25-July
There will be 8 players; 4 will move on. Whoever wins the best of 5 matches will advance.

Matches completed.

Semi-finals: Ends on 1-August
There will be 4 players. The winners will move onto the first-second place matches while the losers will be put into the third place match. Whoever wins the best of 7 matches will advance.

Matches completed.

Finals
: Results due by 8-August
Third place match – Best of 10 matches. Winner receives the third place prize.

Championship match – Best of 10 matches. Winner receives the first place prize and will be declared the champion. The loser receives the second place prize
Match completed.

http://images.challonge.com/TTO2015.png

Bracket

This event is hosted by Gentleman.
Last edited by visceral; Jul 26, 2015 at 11:39 PM.
I'm not sure what my name is but my MLG is +1

That said, anything that works for an american would work as a time for me too. I don't sleep.

Name of player: Tim
GMT: +1 or anything more towards america.
Last edited by Hattersin; Jul 1, 2015 at 12:22 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
Name of player: Colors
GMT: +1 or +2 depends on when this is starting
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Name of player: Cold
GMT: -4
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Name of player: Larfen
GMT: -5

lets go
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~