Toribash
Im yoyoing around between gold 2 and 3 which is fair considering i hit no ball

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Virus View Post
are you allowed to trade RL items for tb items/tc? because id so do that

negative

I've been stuck at plat 2 in solo standard and i cant get to plat 3
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
i was plat 3 for a lil while and now ig i suck and am gold 3 div 1................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
i still play this game every now and then but i still haven't even reached 1000 hours and i was at 900 last year. sitting at like champ 2 or something.
how do you all like the new update? i got 2 new victory crates and turned them into keys so that's pretty cool. also got plat 2 in doubles
Well I got my champ reward like last minute, highest I hit was Champ 1 Div 2
Originally Posted by bands View Post
Well I got my champ reward like last minute, highest I hit was Champ 1 Div 2

lmao same, I got them legit the day before. Getting over that D3 Div 4 was a fucking nightmare for me, my mmr only puts me up a div after like 3 wins in a row
[ES] Artist