ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Reliks View Post
you are welcome friend :P, for a while I thought we were going to be named Xstinct. gotta say clay, im liking the promotion system very organized

Thank ya reliks, I tried to clear it up as much as possible for everyone. Later on I'll have a post regarding the bank/shop and member discounts for our newer members as well as anyone who didn't already know.
-----
Alright, well for all you guys who didn't know all members have access to clan bank funds and items. TC borrowed from the bank must be paid back within a week, any questions about this pm me. Clan Bank Items are sold to all members at 50% off. PM AbyssBank or me for either. Trades are accepted*
-----
We also had so recent ideas from a few clan mates about creating player card instead of an achievement bar, the question is our theme? Any ideas from you all?

Also I'm searching for more members wanting to do any art/texture/designs. Anyone interested can find me either ingame or via Private Message
Last edited by tlclay; Aug 1, 2015 at 06:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Guys I've been getting messages and whispers about how this clan is gonna die or become extremely terrible. I don't want this to happen. So last night I thought of a solution. for one month we have war re-qualification tests to see how good you are. There will be three ranks. No wars, Limited wars, Unlimited wars. If people are unsatisfied with their rank they can either contact harch, mango, clay, reliks or me (since I came up with the idea). To re-qualify. I think this seems like an awesome idea for the clan since we're getting members rapidly. You ask what if I'm not here one week and I get 1 rank on all of them. Yes this is possible but very rare to happen. If this occurs contact harch mango clay reliks or me for one more test and whatever you land in is your rank. Clay and reliks I think this should honestly be a thing we do in our clan. It makes us unique. There's actually two last problems I came across I'll answer what about new members This can be our new recruitment test instead of the one fight abd and boxshu this technique will sharpen our members to train harder and we can become a better clan! Other problem? Do we have to do abd and boxshu in these wars. Yes. If this idea gets passed through we'll host weekly servers for this. A schedule will be posted on the forums by me. If you miss one week contact harch mango clay reliks or me and either one of us will test you privately. I'll be spectating and taking notes down. Now the final question I will answer. How will the ranking system work? Well we'll have the people who take the test in the lobby. Once you win you automatically spectate. Then there will be two pools. No wars this and limited wars. The limited wars will then fight and there will be three pools for that week. And this is the twist. Since the 2nd pool will be tiny. The no wars this week will fight. And half of that pool will become limited wars. In this sense there's a very rare chance that everybody will be atleast in limited wars. And actually the people who take the 2nd test if they're unsatisfied might be able to bump up one rank. So there's a chance that there will be nobody in the no war pool. If you fail to get into atleast limited wars. Don't worry. We'll be doing this every other month.
Last edited by 420Cheezit; Aug 3, 2015 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Cuz i said week instead of month at the end
sounds like a pretty great idea , but it seems just a bit convoluted. We can shorten it by doing this: Same idea, but instead of pools, we just do elimination rounds, whoever loses doesn't get to participate in wars. This creates incentive to practice more so next week, you do get to war. Of course, their will be a re-test if you miss the fights, also, if you die by dumb luck or misclick, you can take it again.
Last edited by Reliks; Aug 2, 2015 at 03:41 AM.
That sounds easier than pools. :3 Clay contacted me and thought it was a good idea too. So I guess it's in motion. You and clay pm me to work out a schedule
"Fear not, for whom the abyss will take. but fear that in which the abyss has taken" - some really wise dude xD
We live to be free. SO LET'S BE FREE
Alright, the scheduling for Cheezits idea will be basically every weekend. Cheez is this okay with you?
Sure reliks. How about every Saturday. For reasons that I might now be here every Saturday this month (and cuz im awesome at the game) I don't see that I need to take the test. Actually the people that I mentioned in the idea just shouldn't take the test.
-----
I honestly don't like the idea of clans doing the afk thing. But honestly we have to start doing it soon. We're getting so many members and some are barely ever online. They're empty space if they aren't on for months.
Last edited by 420Cheezit; Aug 3, 2015 at 01:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump