ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post

Anyone know some good diet plans?

How old are you, how much do you weigh and what height are you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
yeah my dl form was shit
anyone got a routine/macros for a person at 6'5/205 lbs to look toned but not too swole? kinda like lil b
Last edited by Daxx; Sep 13, 2015 at 12:01 AM.
All you do is upper body working out?

I'm starting Cardio right now. Hear it's supposed to help your heart.

nah i also do cycling for about 1-2 hour a day (outdoors)
dreamy suicide act
I tried cycling before. I could never find a good enough bike tbh.

God cardio sucks so far. Been running for a bit over 10 minutes and I already pushed myself
Originally Posted by dank View Post
i've got a chin up bar in my room and lift myself 25 times daily
(5 reps of 5 with 1 minute rest in between)

dunno if this actually helps but whatevs

when doing body weight stuff, unless it's dips I usually do 8 sets to failure (which is until you can't do anymore). so do them until you can't anymore, take a ~30 second break, repeat 8 times. since there's literally no other weight putting a rep number to any bodyweight exercise that isn't dips wont do much for you imo.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
yeah my dl form was shit
anyone got a routine/macros for a person at 6'5/205 lbs to look toned but not too swole? kinda like lil b

hmu on steam later I can make you a routine

Around 5'11 and 220 pounds or 99 kilograms

are you trying to lose weight? if you are, eat like a pussy rabbit (leaves my bro)

if you are going to supplement this diet with actually working out, since you will be burning a lot of fat anyway you should just eat foods like: brown rice, beans, breast meat chicken, nuts, turkey, the good shit. then just set limits for yourself. when I first started I just ate like 2 grams of protein per my body weight in lbs + ~2,500 calories per day. I saw pretty good gains. just take shitty foods out of your diet, replace them with good stuff. I can put up a list of good foods in the OP.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Ah sounds like a plan Mwah. Someone told me to eat lots of red meats. Is that something I should try?
Ah sounds like a plan Mwah. Someone told me to eat lots of red meats. Is that something I should try?

I wouldn't eat lots honestly dude, red meat is known to cause a lot of health issues if you eat a lot. it's not like, "oh shit never eat it", but just be careful you know
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
All you do is upper body working out?

I'm starting Cardio right now. Hear it's supposed to help your heart.

If you're trying to lose weight, you can count your calories using something like myfitnesspal. I used it for around 3 months until I was so used to eating so little that I didn't need to keep an eye on my intake as much.
@mwah thanks for the tip, it finally feels like my muscles are doing something.

Oh by the way are there any stretches/warmup you need to do before doing chinups?
dreamy suicide act