Toribash
Original Post
[Gamer's Inc.][Discussion] Nostalgia thread
What's a game from your childhood that brings uncontrollable nostalgia?
The games you sank hours upon hours playing until the wee hours?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Naruto Shippuden.

and, Harvest Moon ofc.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
The very first game I ever owned was on my dad's ps1.
It was Disney's Hercules Action Game. My god, that game is perfect. Just amazing.
h
Had a really old Nintendo 64 as a small child.

Used to waste hours playing Double Dribble.

Kickstarted my interest in the sport of basketball.

As I grew older, Pokemon (especially the Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh games) ruled my schedule. Came to a point that I'd voluntarily choose to eat dinner last just so that I could grind out a few more matches.
fl0w
Crash Bandicoot and crash team racing (crash bandicoot characters racing) on ps1, nuff said.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Kirby is also one of my favorite old game. It took a lot of my time back then. I enjoyed playing the game with my cousins, even if I'm the only one who's playing the game. Haha.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Talked about it in the podcast, but Ty the Tasmanian Tiger was the shit. Also, Blinx, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Scaler, Super Mario Land on the original Gameboy. Geez, nostalgia feels.
I remember spending hours and hours on my nes playing Kirby too, but the game I have a huge nostalgia on is certainly Crash Bandicoot 3 on ps1

Well there is also Megaman X5...that black devil thingy gave me nightmares XD.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
If I remember correctly, I had around a month and a half of total game time in KH2. That game was literally my childhood.
I think I might be retired.