ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[ART] My first Photo edit!
So it turnt out good to my likings.

I dont care if you judge me because this is my first milestone to a big career!

Last edited by Chris; Dec 16, 2015 at 02:21 AM.
what did you change? What does the original pic look like?

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Changed items

*Shader
*(Accidentally)Graphics
*Added custom name
No offense, but coming from someone who really edits photos, but try using a better font that fits the theme of the picture, and disable some graphics effects, actually edit the photo to a nice theme of either colors or a mood. If you need help, contact me.

Edit : Also, if it's a toribash edit, put your graphics to high or maximum at least.

Ok. Im trying to figure out a good tut on photo editing. Im going to probably start photo requesting thread when i get good. So if you could help me out that would be nice
This isn't really photo editing. Anyone could just crop a screenshot, change the background if needed, and add font.

Additionally, the constant pink text is kind of annoying.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Meh, ive been trying to to figure out what art software i should use. And if you read my post i said its my first edit :P Idc if you think my magenta colored text is annoying. Its the same way if i say the constant signature you have is annoying.
Last edited by Chris; Dec 16, 2015 at 02:22 AM.
Stop talking in colors that isnt hard to do
The "name" you "edited" you cant even see it everyone can crop a picture everyone can add a background if needed and everyone can add text this really isnt a "photo edit"

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

I can talk in colors if i want to. Cropping and adding things is considered editing.

I never said this thread is an arguement war.

And as i said before, this is my FIRST edit. If you like talking big and bad, id want to see you do better. And i dont mean get someone to do it for you.
Last edited by Chris; Dec 16, 2015 at 02:22 AM.
I changed all your posts color font pink to black.

That isn't 2010 or whatever. It was disabled due to being annoying feature far ago.

Please keep on topic, everyone.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.