Toribash
Original Post
[MP][WIP] Sora's mods (Parkour, spar, lasers, misc)
Mod count : Parkour 5(New), Laser 3, Spar 2, Misc 7.5

29/07/16 : New mods : Arcade_Basetball.tbm, cowboy_rodeo.tbm, shrinkshu.tbm in the misc section

Previous changelogs

EDIT : I removed the mod files at the end because some were outdated, take them from the spoilers to make sure you have the latest ones

I'll update the thread as often as possible, and I hope you'll enjoy my mods !

Very outdated intro

So I'd like to use this little thread to post the mods i'm working on, their latest versions with pictures etc. I'll constantly update this thread with my latest versions and newer mods.

I'm also 100% open to criticism, only starting out so any feedback will be deeply appreciated (pls halp), and if you have any requests, contact me and I'll take a look at what you're asking for :>

If you want to post replays on these mods, feel free to do so as well. I'll feature my favorites below the description of the mods.

Parkour Mods : (5)

Crag

Mirror's Edge Drain Escape

Solar Temple

Medieval escape

Temple run

Spar Mods : (1)

BeachVolley

Cliffside spar

Misc Mods: (7.5)

Shrinkshu

Arcade basketball

Cowboy Rodeo

Golem vs uke

Flail fighters

Catapult mods

Shrinkido

LASER MODS : (3)

I made laser mods. They're essentially the same, just two different difficulties, with each difficulty having a variant versus, or cooperation.
(Versus will have a glass pane in the middle, making it impossible to interfere/help the other, and a tad harder).

Laser

That's it for now, I'll update the thread as often as possible, and I hope you'll enjoy my mods !
Last edited by DashSora; Jun 11, 2017 at 02:56 PM.
More originality. All the mods has been done before, and they've been done well.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
More originality. All the mods has been done before, and they've been done well.

Same, only the last is new i think. I like the cliffside spar really much
My sp thread

=Singleplayer Thread"

Even tho all those ideas have been used already it is good to see someone is going to rework on them.

I specially like the cliftside parkour, it is quite good. You should use the first 16 objects to make more interesting things such as a breakeble floor or maybe wearpons to fight in the spar. Those trunks you added dont look too good, and those rocks should be a bit bigger in my opinion.

You nailed it with the ambientation, I would move a bit those trees since most of them are in the left.

Instead of making the fence broken you could do it breakable, which would be much funnier for those who spar in this mod.

I hope this helps you to make the mod better

pd: add the wip so we can test it, I could only watch the screenshots.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post

Definitely, the temple run really was just me trying stuff out, and the laser one is a revamp. Hopefully now that I got the basics down I'll be able to make more original stuff

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
You should use the first 16 objects to make more interesting things such as a breakeble floor or maybe wearpons to fight in the spar. Those trunks you added dont look too good, and those rocks should be a bit bigger in my opinion.

Instead of making the fence broken you could do it breakable, which would be much funnier for those who spar in this mod.

ps: add the wip so we can test it, I could only watch the screenshots.

In the latest version (Updated screenshots) i put a ladder to be able to get back up, and a hammer and some planks to justify it (as if someone was repairing the broken fence), there's also 4-5 rocks laying around for people to toss. Also, the trees were not finished up there so now it should be more balanced. ^^

The trunk supposed to land on the top platform has been removed, some rocks are bigger now, and one of the other log just vanishes into oblivion (so there's only one really falling down. Yeah, I have no idea right there.).

I used all my blocks, but some can be changed, I would definitely like to look into the breakable fence !

Added WIP

Thanks for you guys' input, I will continue to tweak the mod keeping in mind what you all said, and hopefully you guys will enjoy it !
Last edited by DashSora; Dec 23, 2015 at 05:49 AM.
Okay boy, you are doing some nice work, really enjoyed the TempleRun. Even if i would like some vault between the first jump and the rope but yeah, if you put down some stuff like this the rock could not keep rolling, unless you setup a ramp or something.

You cliffside parkour look nice, try to do different shade of grey for the rock, to create contrast and make it look better ^^.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Okay boy, you are doing some nice work, really enjoyed the TempleRun. Even if i would like some vault between the first jump and the rope but yeah, if you put down some stuff like this the rock could not keep rolling, unless you setup a ramp or something.

You cliffside parkour look nice, try to do different shade of grey for the rock, to create contrast and make it look better ^^.

Thanks man, what a surprise to meet you completely randomly the other day lmao.

Added to the post what should be the final version, with the following changes :

- Added a bigger rock, made some of them slightly bigger too.

- Removed the disappearing trunk (one remaining)

- Lowered the weight of all items on the map (Except rocks, of course). Should be easier to use em.

If you guys judge it's really necessary to change the colour, I'll do it.. but I think with the shadows it looks fine. After all, it's supposed to be one block of stone.. And I'm afraid it'd mess up with some shaders

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post

Working on it, but it might take a while (work, plus I have other ideas in mind I'd like to exploit before they fade away). Expect by next week-end or so !
Last edited by DashSora; Dec 29, 2015 at 06:51 AM.
Well the cliffside look great for me now.

Also yeah, it was totally random. Still a funny moment tho.
French Player, Old member of OFRO