Toribash
Original Post
supremacy 1914

supremacy 1914 is a nice free to play world war 1 browser RTS made by bytro where you are a country and try to win world war 1

the game is really slow but that's okay because you only need to check on it a couple times a day

there's different maps for different numbers of players (4 all the way up to 500)

we played it way back in like 2010 or something and had a game that lasted a bit over a month, it was pretty fun and they just released a 500 player map

----------

siku and I are going to start a new game on the 31 player map but you need 15 people to invite before you can start a passworded game, if you're interested post your player name and email here and I'll send you an invite once we're at 15. if you want to join after we start and we haven't hit the player cap that's fine you can still join

ok
Last edited by hanz0; Feb 5, 2016 at 11:21 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Username- Pidgenere

email- [REDACTED]
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 13, 2016 at 06:43 PM.
You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.
opraaa

[REDACTED]
nvm, the game was taking up too much of my thoughts during the day, deleted account to get it out of my head.
Last edited by Oracle; Feb 12, 2016 at 05:15 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Are you still planning on doing this?
If yes i might make an account.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

will if enough people are interested, doesn't look very likely at the moment though

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Im up for it. Game looks pretty neat, so I want to give it a tryy.
Email: [REDACTED]

(im)

def interested if enough People are there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god