ES Recruitment Drive
Shook recommended me an Intimous Wacom. Check it out.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Darn wackoff tablets. Y u no just mouse it bruh? You could save yourself so much dough doh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
True, but you can make so many better things with a tablet.

Also, why did you make Artworks when TAU was already a thing, Universe? It didn't make sense. It's like someone making a team aikidobigdojo organization when we already have Team Aikido.

Because i knew i would be denied if i were to apply for TAU. so i decided to start my own org so i can be in sorta a family of artists.
But, you aren't exactly an artist. You haven't made anything besides forum stuff, no? That just involves fonts and background with effects.

well. ive made 3d models, ive made minecraft skins, i've made pencil drawings. An artist's art doesn't define if he's an artist or not. There is multiple different kinds of artists, which in my case im a GFX artist. I make forum things, logos, youtube banners n' avatars, game GUI's etc.
-----
i recently had to reinstall windows 7 because i got a virus, which caused me to lose a lot of my work sadly. i would of showed you them if i didnt reset.
Last edited by hanna; Apr 21, 2016 at 02:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why haven't you shown us your logos or 3D Art or pencil drawings

the reason stated above
-----
in other news, i wish i had more tc, so i could ask someone to make a TB video of me :/
Last edited by hanna; Apr 21, 2016 at 02:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh... It's hard to read the reason when you edit it after I've posted lol