Ranking
Original Post
Ingame Hacking Script 0.99
Hey there,in the last 2 days I put together a script which makes ingame hacking rather easy. Or at least remove most of the notepad work.

It starts with a little Tori figure on the left side of your screen. You start the whole shenanigans by (shift)spacing once and then selecting a bodypart on the little tori.
The currently selected bodyparts LINVEL values are listed above it, also a direction arrow pointing from the selected bodypart so you get a basic idea where the part is moving and also some reference values. (The arrow disappears when you space or press apply but reappears when you press a bodypart)

So much for the graphic interface. Real fun begins now.
When you have a bodypart selected you can type
/apply xForce yForce zForce
those are the forces you want to apply in the respective dimensions.
Those new values get written and stored next to the base values so feel free to jump between bodyparts and come back to them later. (parts with stored values get another color on the little tori)
Once you change joints you will see your ghost update to the new values.
You can reverse the change on a selected bodypart by hitting reset (there's no reset all just yet)

IMPORTANT: If you want your replay to not glitch after saving it you have to change joints on the frame AFTER you hack. When you press the apply button you advance one frame and get asked to change joints. Do so to avoid glitching!
Preferably you can also move on the frame you hack. BUT MOVE ON THE FRAME AFTER!
Otherwise your changes don't get saved in the replayfile.

In the meantime I added multi bodypart selection, Uke and angvel support and color coding.
You can select between Tori/Uke LINVEL/ANGVEL by clicking on the respective text.
You can select multiple bodyparts by holding ctrl while clicking on the bodyparts. Normal clicking resets the selection.

Known issues/plans:
- reset all button
- extend to work POS
- left and right butt are no selectable bodyparts yet

EDIT:

- fixed some reset issue
- Added angvel support. Just click on LINVEL or ANGVEL to select what you want to edit.

EDIT2:
- color code for linvel/angvel
- initializes when you start a new replay

EDIT3:

- added Uke support
- added multi bodypart selection by holding ctrl
Attached Files
ingamehack.lua (9.1 KB, 339 views)
ingamehack097.lua (9.8 KB, 183 views)
ingamehack099.lua (10.0 KB, 1000 views)
Last edited by NutHug; Mar 13, 2016 at 10:00 AM. Reason: new version
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
o hmy god thank you so much

hacking from notepad is ridiculous, this can make it much more accessible to newer replay hackers
sick dude
pacquiao
So far it's a more advanced version of the good ol' Push.lua. I like it. Hopefully you have plans to add other types of hacking methods into it.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Yes finally something helpfull
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
You should add that you can do the same but with uke.

Cuz now you only can do it with Tori.
Was going to make a replay hacking tut through notepad but I think I will rather teach them this instead as they will be more prone to learning this way
Thanks guys. I hope it will produce some neat replays.
I updated the file.

- fixed some reset issue
- Added angvel support. Just click on LINVEL or ANGVEL to select what you want to edit.

I can do POS, too but I don't see any specific usecase for it since it will most likely glitch around but whatever.

If you have any other suggestions (graphical or functional), just shoot.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Btw can you sélect more than 1 body part at the same frame?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .