Toribash
Original Post
[REL]Tennis
i used tennis.tbm to make this mod. I added bounce and fixed buggy floor, made env obj rackets, removed other ball and made gamerules inside the mod.
Last thing i made was changed left wrist a bit.

Difference between tennis and tennis2 is that tennis 2 has higher gravity(0 0 -21) and both of your foots has thrust(0 0 5.5) at them.

T3nn1s and T3nn1s2

This tennis mod should work really well.

T3nn1s Smash
I made multiplayer version of this mod: if u can make smash that opponent cant return u win and continue if opponent returns it then u spec!

This one should work as well

Plz comments
Attached Files
T3nn1s.tbm (1.8 KB, 147 views)
T3nn1s_smash.tbm (2.1 KB, 86 views)
T3nn1s2.tbm (1.8 KB, 82 views)
Last edited by Golbaali; Aug 24, 2009 at 03:40 PM.
Mods are funnyyyyy~y
Here is the replay i made it whit my test mod 0Tennis2 so i have to put that one here 2...
Attached Files
0tennis2.tbm (1.8 KB, 65 views)
102301.rpl (422.8 KB, 103 views)
Mods are funnyyyyy~y
Wow, this looks really cool, I love the detail. The only suggestion i have is maybe to have a barrier around the court so it would be easier to maintain a match.
the god
Cool! I think higher gravity would help too, although that can be set urself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
im impressed, usual sports mods take more effort than this, though itd be rather pointless in mp id say its worth 8/10
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
Thanks for comments,

Culapou well that would be true but there is 2 things that makes it impossible this is tennis mod and i cant have more objects there... [Expect if limit is higher now...]

DarkJak whit higher gravity the ball would alwaves be in and there is no really any job to keep it in atm either and if you shot drop shot or like how the hell u could shoot ball back?
Mods are funnyyyyy~y
nice xD. good that you added bounce. it wasnt there because the mod was made before bounce was added to toribash xD. but i agree. you made my mod way better.

edit: if there is a possebility for more objects also add the 2 short lines that should be on the baseline.