Ranking
Original Post
[TBA] Toribash Basketball League
Toribash Basketball League

Join the server TBL! It's on every day!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Servers will be on EVERYDAY at 9PM GMT+00 or earlier, so check for server TBL

GAMES WILL BE AT 9PM GMT+00 ON FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY

The League

Do you want to be awesome at Toribash basketball? Do you want to have a league that can teach you how to dunk, block and more? Then join the TBL! Though we don't yet, we plan to later have seasons with many different teams competing to be the best at the end of the season. At the end of a season, the winning team is rewarded a TC prize shared between the players and the coach. The coach decides who gets paid the most and the coach and his top player gets paid the same.

Coaches can trade players for TC and trade players for other players.

Players can make/wear uniforms for their teams.

People can also be cut from their team.

There are servers for team recruitment.

They will be called :

[TBL] ( Team Name )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do matches work

We use the mod gtfastbreak. So you can practice. But i change it's game rules for the league in the server so play there as well.

Matches only work in 3v3's, 4v4's and 5v5's. This is so that coach decides who defends and attacks next and so that the same person doesn't defend the whole game. Players cannot play 2 times in a row and teams switch from defense to offense every round.

Points to win is 15.

Matches will be recorded by me so that after the match I can put all the stats down. Stats are : Dunk, Shot, Block, Team Win, Team Loss, Best Scorer of the game, Best blocker of the game, Best shooter of the game, POG ( Player of the game).

Successful Defense ( attacker not scoring ) = 1 point for defense

Dunk / Layup = 1 point for offense

Block ( Grabbing the ball as a defender ) = 3 point for defense

Shots are when you shoot the ball before you have 3 turns

If the shot goes above the hoop size = 1 points for offense

If the shot doesn't go above the hoop size = 3 points for offense

Seasons

Seasons work by having a certain amount of games played (I'm not sure at the moment) then having the top teams face in a tournament style until one team is victorious, and gets a 1000 TC prize awarded to them.

At the end of seasons there will be a draft. The team that did the worst gets first pick and the team that did the best gets last pick.

Awards are :

Best scorer, Best Dunker, Best Blocker, Best Shooter, Most Defensive Wins, Most Attacking Wins, Most POG's with a 1000 TC Prize

And the MVP ( person with most points for their team ) gets a 2000 TC prize.

1 Season = 1 Month

1 Win = 3 points

1 Loss = -1 point

Rules

You cannot be an official player until you are in the tbl steam group.

You cannot win the match with a shot unless it is a 3 pointer. You must either win with a dunk / layup or 3 pointer.

If the score is the same and there is a decider point the coaches attack / defend.

Doing the same defensive move every time is fine.

Doing the a specific shot more than once in a match gives the ball to the opponent.

Doing the same dunk two times in a row gives the ball to the opponent.

A hit in the face is a foul

If you want to join a team and the coach hasn't told me that you were joining, you will be in the team but you will be unregistered.

Meaning that you would not be able to play games or get TC from the team's wins.

The coach would have to private message me to make you an official player.

Teams

Rock Reapers

Unranked

If You Want To Join

Go here

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=565762

If you have any questions you can include them on that post as well.

You don't actually have to be good at Toribash Basketball because I can help everyone.
Last edited by DMAN02; Feb 14, 2017 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Gym
I played a while with the peeps that are joining/already in the org, and man, it's actually really fun. Honestly recommend this, it's really cool.

1. Age: 15

2. Player or Coach: Coach.

3. Make or join a team: Make. Let's go with "Rock Reapers" for a team name

4. GMT: GMT -4/EST

My age is 14
I want to be a player (DMAN saw me a suggested it)
I would like to make a team
(-5:00) GMT
-----
Oh my team will be High Dunkers
Last edited by CyanKill; Apr 8, 2016 at 04:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
this is an org for real Basketball players or just toribash basket mod?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Its org for people who want to play in a basketball league in toribash. For anyone, really.
-----
Or just play basketball in general, I am also probably gonna team up with ToriTekkers and start a sporting based organisation supporting basketball and football in toribash.
-----
CyanKill asked me in the league server to switch to a Coach. He is now a Coach.
Last edited by DMAN02; Apr 8, 2016 at 08:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I will be a Player
want to join : the High Dunkers
GMT (+1)
Last edited by SSsylver; Apr 8, 2016 at 08:59 PM.
Im Totally Crazy and its my Power XD