Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Bar Fight
Well I tried to give a new twist to something that has been made before, a bar fight, a little bit western style, you can hang of the lamp, breack the fence and tables, throw some glasses at each other. It's kinda sad that you cant have more that 16 non-static objs
(the door gets open in the first frames)

Camera for tori might be a bit weird at the begginig, he is a small room.

screenies

The mod
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
That's a very cool concept :o But it could've used more detail, like the bottles in the bar. The colors could've been assorted. Overall it's a real good mod
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Your environment looks very, very good. I really like your cozy colour palette.
The stairs you made, and your bar look great too, and are pretty well scaled.

Concerning the non statics : Some of the stools are <16 but ticked static, is that on purpose?

If you took off the two glasses on one of the table, you could make all the tables and stools next to them non statics + the broom non static. (which would be awesome.)

If you did that tho, i'd suggest taking off the ones in front of the bar for the sake of continuity, I really think it could be beneficial to your mod.

The door opening is great, it slams fast and doesn't bounce back at all.

I'm looking forward to be able to play on it !
Last edited by DashSora; Apr 9, 2016 at 02:48 PM.
Some of the stools are <16 but ticked static, is that on purpose?
yeah cause I couldnt make a joint without using 2 objs under 16,

I made a mess with the <16 objs, in the end I found a couple and made the tables and glasses, maybe I will edit it later,

thanks ^^
Steam
this is really great and fun mod
i think a sturdier wooden rail will make it more fun...now, you only need to touch it a little, the rail will break apart. Make it break after being hit at a certain force, would be fun
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
they are suposed to be horns but ok... lol

yeah I did them that way the first time, maybe I will change it, It was kinda hard to break them that way tho, Ill probably change that soon
Steam
Guys you cant blame him for no pointy tips do horns look like fucking squares? NO
get over it!
My sp thread

=Singleplayer Thread"