ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Travem View Post
Hi my name is Travem and im 17 years young,im from RSA and my GMT is 2. I play a lot of sports and i play cultural activities like chess too.

i started playing this game a few days ago and im really liking it, i was inspired by mocucha's and concon's youtube channels, i looked at this game some more from differnt videos and i saw that theres more to this game then it seems.
So i chose this clan in particular because you guys are more of the real side aspect of the game, like tricking, sparring and freerunning and thats what im interested in and i want to learn how to do it.

Anyway lets move to how i would help this clan, although im still new and my belt is not that great, I can help in wars and anything else you guys are into doing.

I have attached one replay of me doing a backflip i got from the youtube video xD but im working on my style.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

I'd say neutral(leaning towards a yes) like vic.

It looks like he/she put a lot of effort into the app and actually wants to join the clan.
He/she seems pretty new to the forums, but he/she's only joined pretty recently, so I'd say let it slide.
The replay was okay, even though it was from youtube. When I was a beginner like him/her, I used youtube and google all the time to help me.
Also like vic said, skill doesn't really matter, and he/she can get better overtime. We were all beginners like him/her at one point.
I don't really know how active he/she could be, but I think we can find out if he/she gets in.(The reason why its a neutral instead of a yes :/)

Psst the flip has a lot of potential.
Attached Files
lool.rpl (91.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by RayWill135; Jul 4, 2016 at 12:47 AM.
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would like to Join [MAU]
.Who are you?- (My name is jamal jarvis I am 16 years old)

.Where are you from?- (I am from a small country called Guyana you might not know it but its is very nice)

.What made you start playing toribash?-Because i love fighting and i saw the game is a nice fighting simulator so i started and i got better after every Fight

.Why you want to join MAU?-Well because i herd it is a very good martial artist clan so i said to my self this is my clan.

.What makes you a unique martial artist? (optional)-well because i am a martial artist in reality so every thing i do in reality i did in game well i tried.

.A replay demonstrating your top potential (optional)-Down below
Attached Files
450-dopner-kidjay.rpl (250.5 KB, 2 views)
Class-KJ Datspinny.rpl (167.3 KB, 2 views)
Class-Kj-KvK.rpl (187.0 KB, 2 views)
Datvinny Class KJ-Skeet.rpl (236.4 KB, 2 views)
TaylorGang
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
This application MUST be in free form and should answer some of the questions above, I like reading longer apps so the length might be a plus.

yup
Welp,make free form app next time
my "no" motif is because of a huge lack of information here
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592