ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[OUTDATED]Tutorial: Color Stuff
Color Stuff
You can't make your mods or scripts colored, but your nick, replays, messages, roomnames and many other you can. You can do this by writing ^<number>Text and it will make other color. Let's go !
1.Colors To Write:
If you want to make something coloured you will need this:

Azurite is 62
Shaman is 65

Also remember ^1 or ^2 and so on to ^9 won't work you need to write ^01 and so on..
Credit to NutHug
I have it thanks to NutHug for his tutorial. I will put link to it later. If you want to make something azurite you need to write ^62. I will show you how it works in next steps.
2.Room Colors:
If you want to make room color you can do it in 2 ways:
a)Writing in single or multiplayer /jo <server name>
or
b)Go to multiplayer and click "c" and then write server name.
I choosed 1st way. You say:/jo ^<numberofcolorhere><Nameofserver or one litter of server like O>^<numberofcolorhere><Other litter or new word>.... and so on. Here how does it looks:

And on multiplayer!!:

I Think you will understand yet how to make color servers
3.Replays Colors:
When you made a cool replay like this:

and you want to save it. You want it to be coloured. So you do the same you write ^<Numberofcolor><WordOrLetter>...and so on. Here's a example:

So when you save it and go to your replays folder you will see:

That's all for replays
4.Nicknames Colors:
This is the coolest one I figured out. You got to your login part at the toribash client where you need to put your login and pass. You put ^<numberofcolor>[^<numberofcolor>Tag<numberofcolor>]<numberofcolor>Name and so on. You can do many variations. I wrote this:

and i get this!:

Fracture and Azurite. It's the coolest think with colors I bet.
UPDATE:WORKS ONLY IN SINGLEPLAYER. ONLY WAY TO MAKE IT IN MP IS TO MAKE LOGIN WITH ^<numer> THEN IT WILL BE POSSIBLE or ASK KAI-TIGER TO CHANGE NICKNAME TO ONE WITH ^<number>.
5.Other Stuff:
The other stuff is emote,/cp,message and other things of that type. You can't make your speak coloured. If you want to do it just write like all time /cp ^<number of color>Something. It works the same with other things.
/em ^<numbercolourhere><wat u wanna say>

Credits:
NUTHUG for numbers of colors
KAMIL077 for figuring out the existance of making color stuff
VLADVLAD for getting info about /cp and others
DANVARI for making this tutorial

If there will be something more i will add it. Thanks!
From Author: I think this color stuff is very stupid. It's because nobody will buy emotes. It will probably exist only to the next update.
Last edited by Danvari; Oct 25, 2008 at 01:12 PM.
]
All of this info was already included in the other thread. You could've just suggested that the first post of that thread be edited.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I made actually everything here. That one was ugly :P. I made it with pictures and other things
]
Also you should mention that for single digit numbers should be written as ^08.
EDIT: Ugh, nevermind, I didn't read your tutorial properly.
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Nov 1, 2008 at 11:28 AM.