Toribash
Original Post
Teams .-. [IDEA]
I know i am still in trial, and that is why i want to share my ideas with you.
These are really basic and .. eh stupid. But i guess why not just post it so i can rest in peace? I have seen the clan has been quite inactive for like a month or two now? So i guess if you guys accept this and want to work on it then we might have some fun.

So what this basically is like someone would be assigned to do something which helps the clan in some way and those jobs would be assigned depending on how active one can be. I want to post a thread bout' that too but too lazy. There are really a lot of things we can divide.

Event Organizer
Since i see our clan bank has a bit of cash, with the help of our members we could invest in some sort of an event or maybe a bet server. But to do this we need someone who can be on at the time when TB is most active. I've seen oxide host a successful one once so he has quite a bit of experience and
Gruszex isn't ES for nothing.

The real martial artist
This guy could be someone who is active like 2/3 hours a day and is a pretty darn skilled player who could win a clan war on his own or with someone's assistance and bring us to the top 50 or above.

The Farmer
I am not really sure about this one but there are some people who don't fit the requirements of other jobs or don't want to do them so they could be like a tourney farmer and donate to clan bank maybe? I could do this since i play only tourneys but i noob and i hv vry bud luck.

The Artist
Again i am not really sure about this one either. I guess one of us who's good in art could make art for our events if we have any or make textures and sell them and donate a bit to the clan bank? I have no idea. This could also work out with a trader who could do the same as an artist.

These are the ones which could come in my mind right now, i had many more but i can't remember now, but i am pretty sure we could figure them out later on. I hope these were ok and i am looking forward to your replies. Thanku thanku.
Last edited by G1cs2d; Oct 3, 2016 at 05:00 PM.
Yeah sure this could work, it still need a bit of love, if gru is not too busy he could help. Otherwise I could, but my thing are mods, so yeah lmao
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Help with what? The ranks or hosting? Well it really doesn't matter since my answer for both
would be yes lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Well we really need to get everyone together to discuss .-. but anyways seems good so far i guess.
There is a discussion thread for discussion
obvi lol
so discuss there, this thread is useless