Ranking
Original Post
[Over] Head Texture of the Month X

No rest for those carrying on their shoulders the life of toribash art, as the ancient proverb goes. While we wait to see who came on top last month, why not doodle to pass the time, am I right?

We give you guys a theme to work with, and you have three weeks after launch to make a fantastic (512x512) head texture. The person who makes the head texture that best fits the judging criteria gets a 512x512 Head Texture Item as well as 30,000 tc and 4 st. Even if you don't come out on top, you have the opportunity to work with us and with each other to improve. Well, let’s get started!

- The winner will receive a 512x512 Head Texture Item + 30,000 Toricredits + 4 Shiai Tokens.
- As an optional prize, the winner will also be given the choice of creating the next month’s banner and thread art.
- The honourable mention each month will receive 2 shiai tokens and a random item.
- Winning entries and notable submissions will be happily advertised in the original post of the following month’s thread with the artists credited, as well as in a sticky thread in the Art forum.
- If you’re looking to establish yourself as an artist in the Toribash community, here’s your chance for publicity!

- Plagiarism is bad. It isn’t a matter of if we find out, it’s about when we find out. Don’t try your luck.
- If your submission looks like a joke, it will be completely ignored.
- A rough Sketch or WIP is required in order to prove that this is a head in progress and not a pre-made head that you are reposting.
- Do not submit/recycle old textures.
- Only 1 submission per month.
- Collaborations are fine, prize will be split in that situation.
- No Copy/Paste art allowed.

- Submissions must be in 512x512 resolution or higher.
- Post your watermarked flats in this thread with spherical previews.
- To ensure the head is properly judged, please make your previews for the head clear, show all aspects of the head, and try to keep watermarks somewhat non-intrustive (while still being effective).
- You are encouraged to post frequent WIPs, just make sure to verify in your post what the final product is.

After the 18th of November the submission window will close.
Your entries will be judged based on these criteria:
-How well the idea fits the theme
-Uniqueness - think outside the box, it could be the difference between winning and losing.
-Execution of the idea

Once the judges have decided on a winner, a post will be made announcing the artist who won.
The post will also include CnC of other’s work to let the artists know what to improve on and what they did right.
The entries will be judged by The ES Team.

This month's theme is WILDLIFE!
All these wild creatures that live in our world.

Deadline: 18th of November, 20:00 GMT+0

Previous Winners!

*Credit to Gbleek for his original contributions to the event
Last edited by pouffy; Oct 29, 2016 at 11:23 PM.
Are we gonna have a special edition of hotm that will be best head texture of the year?
O know i read minds but i never thought id be this good. Looking forward for this!!!
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
people keep ignoring me! is HOTM complete done? can we bring it back?

(( ( (
It was good motivativation to actually try and make something, for some people.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
i didnt even realize they stopped hosting them
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
^shows how much people cared lol.
Stop bumping this, it will come back sooner or later

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god