Ranking
It's all about the honor.
Women decided, to fuck with man or not to fuck, she should think out reasons why should and why not, think about future.
I heard lots of stories like:
OH GOD HE FUCKED ME AND LEFT, THEN I FIND OUT THAT I PRAGNANT, SHOULD I DO ABORTATION OR GROW A KID BY MY OWN??
To be honest, there is lots of morons,which is fucking girls and leaving them, but isn't it is by saying girl "Yes, fuck me" or so on?
Another topic is sexual rape, since we are talking about law, to legislate or not to.
I think there should be special lex, where Abortation is prohibited, but there could be some cases when it is legal, such as bad moments as sexual rape
Women can dispute their right in the court about abortation, so that could be added some cases to lex, I mean precedents
No, I'm not moralfag, but there is honest, where it can't touch me

So my opinion is NO, it shouldn't be legal, but government should add some exceptions to the act.
I think every girl has her own entitlement to abort or not to. The one argument I see most here is people's personal ideas when they aren't a girl. If a girl is pregnant, it's here decision. nobody elses
Originally Posted by 1002003 View Post
I think every girl has her own entitlement to abort or not to. The one argument I see most here is people's personal ideas when they aren't a girl. If a girl is pregnant, it's here decision. nobody elses

I'd like to stop you there. The question isn't who gets to decide, the question is whether abortion should be legal. Are you suggesting that the only people who can decide if abortion is legal or not are women, half of the humans on the planet? You seem to miss that though it is a woman's body, pregnancy doesn't only impact the woman. You can't just tell people they don't have a say.
I think I might be retired.
honestly if both the father and the mother want the abortion it should be allowed, but if the father doesn't agree and the pregnancy was actually planned but the parents drift apart for whatever reason it shouldn't be allowed to be aborted imo, the baby should be given to the one who still wants to keep it in that case. (unless that parent is deemed as unable to take care of a child)
i'm pro choice until about 6 months. If you're 13 and have sex, 1. There is something wrong, 2. If you didn't put a condom on that's on you. And 3. If you decided not to tell your parents about having unprotected sex at 13 and happen to have a baby, that's most definitely your fault!
Lots of people see abortion like "kill a baby", but it's not..
1 : he's not mindful.
2 : Sometimes it is most like an exchange. You abort your handicaped baby to have a new one who isn't handicaped and who will have a better life
https://theabolitionoffreedom.wordpr...ilent-victims/

Those who know me very well are well-aware of my objection against this horrific practice. If it wasn’t for commentators like Ben Shapiro and Peter Hitchens, then I probably wouldn’t have looked into it as much as I did, but I needed to. Truth be told, I never understood the concept of Abortion before-hand, simply because the details of it were never mentioned – anywhere. ‘Till this day, it still isn’t being discussed. Those who defend it will use a carefully picked array of terminology to hide the brutality of the procedures. Luckily for you readers, I will go into the details for you.

The most common method before 12 weeks is vacuum, or suction aspiration. This procedure takes around 5-10 minutes. What happens is that a hollow tube, with a knife-edged tip, is inserted into the womb, to which the instrument starts to tear apart the victim, with the body parts segmented and subsequently discarded.

The next method is referred to as D&E (Dilation and Evacuation) and is used in the second trimester of pregnancy. This one involves the insertion of forceps into the uterus, which is used to grab, tear and break the bones and skin of the unborn child. The spinal column and head are usually crushed inside the womb in order to be taken out.

Not weirded out yet? Next…

Salt poisoning: Used after 16 weeks, where the child is now able to blink, move, grasp and hear the mother’s voice. A long needle injects salt solution into the baby’s sac, where the baby will inevitably swallow the salt and suffocate. This procedure can take over an hour for the baby to eventually die.

This honestly goes on and on and I’m physically sick of describing it. I cannot comprehend how this is so widely accepted in western society. The fact alone that this is considered as the liberation of women cannot be further away from the truth. This is the liberation of irresponsible parents who are not prepared to fulfil their duties. Oh, and yes, there are rape cases, which are arguably cited as making up less than 1% of all abortions in the United States, but this doesn’t qualify the victim to have a free kill. It is a separate issue and cannot be classed as the same issue. Yes, the circumstances are tragic, and it must be overwhelming difficult for the mother, but the baby is an individual human life and is not at fault for the rape.

It just seems so blindingly obvious to me that killing unborn children is wrong. This act cannot be justified based on the convenience of anyone involved. That is evil and a blot on morality that must be changed.

I'm all for banning abortions, and not for moral reasons. It is convenient to get rid of a baby you don't want, I get that, your choice. Those taking the moral high ground on this issue never had to look at a broken condom.

What I don't like is all these women having careers, taking jobs they shouldn't be taking and therefore lowering salaries for everyone.
Before widespread female employment, a man was expected to make enough to support a family, and salaries reflected that. Less competition meant you were more likely to be hired for a job if you were qualified.

Now we have all these women who should be at home raising kids and leading a household indirectly making life less enjoyable for everybody.

As another positive, banning abortions would perhaps fix the declining working age population problem in 1st and 2nd world countries.
Last edited by ynvaser; Nov 27, 2016 at 07:31 PM.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I'd like to stop you there. The question isn't who gets to decide, the question is whether abortion should be legal. Are you suggesting that the only people who can decide if abortion is legal or not are women, half of the humans on the planet? You seem to miss that though it is a woman's body, pregnancy doesn't only impact the woman. You can't just tell people they don't have a say.

okay sorry but no. It's not our decision. It's that person and their spouse deciding something that will impact their lives forever. not someone who finds offence to it
I think it's only necessary when you've been raped. And when the child has only been in the womb for like 2-5 weeks.

If you weren't raped, and you choose to have sex then that's all on you. I don't think it should be illegal, but I think it should be legal only if you've been forced to have unprotected sex.