Toribash
Original Post
3D Item Submissions
Hello boys, girls, and animal kind, boy do I have a special surprise for you! Gynx, Icky and I have been looking into ways to allow users to create their very own 3D items. Over the last couple months we’ve been working on a plan to allow us to meet this goal, whilst also retaining the value of existing 3D items, and preventing people from erecting 30,000 poly dick helmets. After much deliberation, we have come up with and implemented the following plan.

Allow users to make 3D items! These users may submit their item to the Item Forgers for review and approval, then may choose to do one of the following:
  • Offer to let us sell the item on the ToriShop, in exchange they get to keep a free copy for themselves, they’ll also receive a special copy of the item that mentions they were the creator of it. Additionally, users will receive 5% of the TC earned through the items sale.
  • They ask to keep it for themselves, however they must pay a certain amount of USD to the Nabi Profile Customization Store. Items still must be approved by the Item Forgers even if it's just for themself, no cocks, shlingshlongs or squiglydicklys I'm afraid.

All items submitted to us will go through a screening process to make sure they are up to par with existing items, are not stolen, and don’t infringe on existing exclusive items. We will not allow users to create items too similar to items previously awarded as prizes for Clan League, Legend, etc.

You may click the link below to be redirected to the 3D Item Submission thread where you can get all the details!

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=579851

Ezeth also made a tutorial for importing items into the game. Feel free to look thread if you want to learn.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=492531
However there are no tutorial for the rest of the body, maybe someone can be a hero and make one, or at least a template for each part.

Currently submitted and undergoing Processing

Released

Last edited by AssassinPro; Jun 6, 2017 at 02:17 PM.
damn dude, this is cool as fuck!

doesn't it kind of void the whole legend item thing tho?
We believe being a Legend is reward enough in itself. Their items will still be Legend items, not a requested and payed for item.
This game is about customization, barring custom items from 99% of the player base to appease the .1% is not a good idea, really.

Either way, I don't think it'll detract the value from Legend items too much. Legend items explicitly state in their descriptions that they are indeed Legend items, and no one will be able to make an item similar to existing and future Legend items.
Last edited by millie; Nov 26, 2016 at 01:56 AM.
would a sword on the back be considered similar to something such as phail's wooden katana?
No, His is a particular type of sword (bokken) and is wooden at that. We're more specific than just saying "sword on the back is not allowed now".

If you want a Claymore (example) on your back it's going to be fine. Buf if you wanted a bokken facing the other way then the answer would probably be no.
Oh, heeeelll yeah. This is awesome.

You guys are awesome for working on this. Not only will this bring even more really cool options to this already greatly customizable game, but I'm sure we're going to see some utterly amazing works of art on some toris soon. Dumbn00b will be happy.

Glad I took a 3d modelling class a while back. Time to bring up some old programs and see how rusty I am.

o7 to staff, this is great.
Last edited by sleepwalking; Nov 26, 2016 at 02:35 AM.
Oh well !
If u want make 3D item, u can PM me about the 3D item detail ! ;) / xD
cuz im 3D Artist too ! :V
Proof : Here !
;)

also...i have question.
Can i wear my own created 3D items for free ?
Last edited by Dumbn00b; Nov 26, 2016 at 03:10 AM.
~ded~
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
We believe being a Legend is reward enough in itself. Their items will still be Legend items, not a requested and payed for item.
This game is about customization, barring custom items from 99% of the player base to appease the .1% is not a good idea, really.

Either way, I don't think it'll detract the value from Legend items too much. Legend items explicitly state in their descriptions that they are indeed Legend items, and no one will be able to make an item similar to existing and future Legend items.

That makes sense, ty.
Originally Posted by Dumbn00b View Post

also...i have question.
Can i wear my own created 3D items for free ?

Originally Posted by MyGoshOrkoIsSexy
  • Offer to let us sell the item on the ToriShop, in exchange they get to keep a free copy for themselves, they’ll also receive a special copy of the item that mentions they were the creator of it. Additionally, users will receive 5% of the TC earned through the items sale.
  • They ask to keep it for themselves, however they must pay a certain amount of USD to the Nabi Profile Customization Store. Items still must be approved by the Item Forgers even if it's just for themself, no cocks, shlingshlongs or squiglydicklys I'm afraid.

Yes you'd be able to keep a free copy, depending of the choice you're taking
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung