Toribash
Guys omg omg omg!!!! I lost my virginity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh is this where i put my signature?
Reply if you think i am right
has anyone ever noticed that full pizza is a dog that always changes but always has crazy eyes
Whoo inspirational speech, insert things you want to hear from me ----->here<----- and the typical "look how great I am I have no weakness because my clan/group is great". Act too cocky. Get slapped by the fish himself Bloodrec, and you have officially become a NeonPink.
Signature? What if people use this to steal my amazon packages?
Keep up the good work
Hey guys this clan is the only 1 i've stayed in for a while... special thanks to bloodrec who made me the person i am today cheers
Requested replay by Warsodin
Attached Files
WarsondinV1.rpl (489.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Chazer; May 18, 2017 at 09:59 AM.
I usually cannot stand clans, because most clans are stuck up or very picky in the worst ways possible. Satire completely changes my mind on clans that are picky, because they are picky in the right ways. They do not judge an individual for who they are, hell they dont judge anyone at all as long as you act yourself. The skill level of the players are insane and each member is as friendly as anyone could ever be. 10/10 recommend this clan to anyone looking for a friendly, yet competitive play environment.