Ranking
Original Post
What is the best thing you've done in Toribash?
Some people may not have played as long, but others have. However, everyone has something that they think is the best thing they've done in Toribash. Try to send replays if you can. Send as many as you want. If you can't decide. Also, try to keep an open mind about this, not everyone has playedsince the dawn if the game people...

Also, don't try to act like because you've played longer, that means anything. This is just a thread to have some fun and joke around. You can even put stupid things in here, like epic fails. If you think it was funny enough to be the best you've done.

For example, I don't have the replay saved, but in an aikidobigdojo.tbm match I ripped off both my arms, myself. Then I still won. XD

Not necessarily my best win, but it was one of my funniest. Just yesterday I was fighting someone and ripped my arm off. XD
Well, I feel most accomplished participating as an ES. During that period I felt like I was truely giving it my all for the community. I have never really considered myself good at the actual game at all.
Well, I think I could be better, people tell me I'm a good player, I don't care really, I do pride myself on my speed in game. I'm a very agile, quick, and nimble player. Also, I never cared to be ES, GM, or anything like that. People have told me I should try because my charismatic attitude, but I don't care. I don't have the time anyways. I give what I can to the community by helping people out. ^_^
Highest accurate throw

I was legitimately shaking whenever I got this. This is almost double the height of the stock replay Swing of the Clock (was 97.47 units high, mine got 185.21), and over 60 units higher than the previous holder.
Last edited by Rfifan; Jan 19, 2017 at 08:53 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I don't do single player, but I understand that that is pretty good man. ^_^
Well done. (Y) <-- thumbs up
probably that replay thats attached or getting second in a gm tourney. also mistermiyagy those are tits not a thumbs up
Attached Files
F YEAH.rpl (201.7 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Highest accurate throw

I was legitimately shaking whenever I got this. This is almost double the height of the stock replay Swing of the Clock (was 97.47 units high, mine got 185.21), and over 60 units higher than the previous holder.

Man, I forgot about that record. Shit was absolutely fucking crazy when I first saw it, and it still is. G fucking G.

I haven't really done anything insane. I've gotten some decent dms in replays, might post one later.
Last edited by deadles; Jan 20, 2017 at 02:46 AM.
the government's corrupt
Everyone has done something they never expected they could do, don't be ashamed even if it is something small. Maybe one day it will grow to be something big. Like I remember one fight I moved my tori really fast, now I pride myself for being a very fast multi-player fighter. Not as in do moves fast, but physically move my tori agile, nimble, and quickly.

Also (Y) is the symbol for thumbs up on most things. You perv
The best thing I did in Toribash....
I was waring Karma and when I thought I was about to lose because it looked like my leg was about to disqualify, I legitimately made the best save in all my toribash playing career and I won the match. And won the war

Back when LesDuncan was a thing lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli