Ranking
Hello, i live in Florida, US but i born in Cuba.
I'm 12 years old and i'm male, i need school so i'm not active at every moment. ごめんなさい
My discord is Jorg3x54#7543.
My belt is 3rd dan black belt and Qi 3685.
Well, there are many things, my past clan died (Weed), i have friends here as Bloodrec, it's a very nice clan and i wanna join to help it to get the rank #1, i want a real family in this game where i can test my abilities and progress to help the clan. <3
In the forums i'm not too active but in Discord i'm online every day, ingame i'm super active.
My favorite mods are Spar/Parkour and ABD.
Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Jorg3x54; Apr 12, 2017 at 05:12 AM.
-I live on the East coast of the US the Gmt is -4.

-I am a male and I am 14.

-My discord is Magic#2497 I'm not on all the time however i am on most of the time

-I am a 4th dan black belt and my qi is 4,041

-Some of the reasons i am wanting to join are
:To have a group of people i can call my friends
:After a break of playing this i had been kicked out of my clan and i need a new one
:I am hoping to help a clan with clan wars. My specialties are Aikidobigdojo Mushu greykido and Aikido

-I am not that active in the forums yet i can become more active.
My Application :P
My Application
- I Live in the U.S. (Central Time Zone)
-I am a Male who is 13 years old (I am very mature though for my age)
-My Discord Username is: That One Cool Guy (#1035)
- I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt; QI is 2628
-Let me put this simply, I want to be in a great, powerful clan, and seeing how much you risen in the shortest time is astounding, frankly amazing. It is that makes me want to join you, so that I can make it even greater. Another reason really is that I want to be in a creative community and since being in a clan like this that's so active, I would love to help create amazing clan tourneys, inspire the sillyiest events, or host a silly bet server; what I'm trying to say is I would love to help make something amazing and all I ask is if you would let me be a part of it. Finally, I just want to play with some people I can laugh with compared to those who can be a tad-bit "mean." I'm usually active you can count on me to be in clan wars and events; Discord however I will always be online,Always. I also can help out with hosting clan events and forum writing, art, and Idea maker (I already have some if you want to hear.) I hope to be selected so I can join what is to be my first clan :3
- I haven't really done any posting on TB at all yet. But if I get accepted, perpare for a new thread because I'm going to fill the first one to the brim! ( I won't spam thou. :P) Also you count on me to be up to date with all the new info as I go on the forums all the time.
I hope to join your clan so that I can jump in on the fun, Make some of the coolest things ever, and win some TC!!!
P.S. I have now hopefully changed it (again) to your liking now bloodrec. :3
Last edited by DeathBot03; Apr 20, 2017 at 06:02 AM. Reason: 3rd Revision (third times the charm :P)
-REPOSTING

Your apps are very short and they do not go into enough detail.
My advice to everyone is to make a longer app and give us proper reasons, show us how you can contribute to the clan and why you're interested in it.
B) Thank you.
Hello, i live in Florida, US.
I'm 12 years old and I’m male, i need to go to school so i'm not active at every moment. ごめんなさい
My discord is Jorg3x54#7543.
My belt is 3rd Dan black belt and Qi 3685.
Well, there are many things, my past clan died (Weed), i have friends here as Bloodrec, it's a very nice clan and i want to join to help it to get the rank #1, i want a real family in this game where i can test my abilities and progress to help the clan recruiting people, helping in wars, socializing with the people and do my best every moment. <3
In the forums I’m not too active but in Discord I’m online every day, in game I’m super active.
My favorite/best mods are Spar/Parkour and ABD.
Extra info: I born in Cuba. I started playing TB 2 years ago but I was like 1 year inactive. I play Brawlhalla when I’m bored.
If someone want to spar notice me on discord 
Thanks for reading.
<3
Where do you live? I live in Puerto Rico (An island of the U.S.)
My age and gender:15 And Male
My Discord: Don't have one
My Belt and QI: I'm a 5th Dan Black belt and I haven't actually played in like 2 years or so
My reasons for joining? It looks like a clan that I ca earn from and seems friendly
How active am I in the forum? I'm not very active
Applications
- Where do you live? United States, Alabama
- Your age and your gender? 13, Male i'm mature for my age.
- Your Discord. Turtle (#3742)
- Your belt and your Qi. 9th Dan Black belt, Qi 9964. 36 Qi away from 10th dan
- Your reasons for wanting to join. This clan interested me.
- How active are you in the forums? 10/10

spyguyguy
- Where do you live? I live in the great old soggy soft wet hot state of Arkansas aka central time zone
- Your age and your gender im 12 but im not ohhhh uhhh am mature and im a guy but i didnt like to answer that question because i think you were gender assuming, but carry on
- Your Discord. my discord is spyguyguy and my skype is Spyguyguy and call some random hooker hotline for my phone number. k go
- Your belt and your Qi. my belt is 2nd dan black belt and my qi is like 2203 or something around that.
- Your reasons for wanting to join. I wanna join because these weed fucks are in active ass hell and they speak spanish and i have no clue what they are saying half time time im on the clan page,
- How active are you in the forums? im in the forums about every day but im in the shop sending people sh*it i lost in duels so every day pretty much. <3 luv u bae!!! ohh and do u still need training?
my application
So yea. Sup <3. I live in Canada. in quebec, so yea my English isnt the best.
I'm 13 and I'm a guy. dont worry for my age, i mainly got 15 years old friends so am mature. My Discord name's DaiK. dont judge ok, and no it doesnt stands for dick, immature <3. I'm black belt, worth 2nd dan, and i got a bit more then 1k qi. yea i said i worth 2nd dan. you caught me, im an alt. my (good ) reason why am an alt is that a while ago, like pretty much a year, i got banned for loan scam (dont worry i dont scam anymore, i was stupid) and i stopped playing so when i came back i forgot my pass. so even if im an alt, this acc became my main. i wanna join because satire seems active, members are friendly (when they talk lol jk ily) and i always found that satire members are pro, so id love to become the equal of them . My forum activity is pretty good cuz i often go on thread i made (i make art everytime so yea). for other stuff about me hum, i dont have much to tell, im active, i love tori, i live with my family (yea i promise you, im not kidding i really live with my family). thks for reading boy(s) <3
You all need discord in order to be apart of this clan.
Also, if your name on discord is bread, don't tell me your discord is bread.
I need to know your full discord, here's an example.
Bread#5686