Toribash
Original Post
Programs and Equipment used:
PaintTool SAI
Adobe Photoshop CC
Wacom CTL-480

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated so please leave one so I can keep improving!

Heads

Last edited by poison; Oct 21, 2020 at 01:37 PM.
I like all of it. Lol nice ahegao xD I'll go try to make ahegao too :P
Im not that good but we both need improvements XD i like the way u shaded head02

User infracted for this post.
Last edited by Nagato; May 21, 2017 at 02:51 PM.
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Originally Posted by Implore View Post
I like all of it. Lol nice ahegao xD I'll go try to make ahegao too :P
Im not that good but we both need improvements XD i like the way u shaded head02

Thanks my dude, looking forward to your ahegao :-)
Lol dont expect too much. Im also looking forward to your updates on this thread like new head and art works ;)

I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Originally Posted by Implore View Post
Lol dont expect too much. Im also looking forward to your updates on this thread like new head and art works ;)

I'll make a lot of art. After my personal head (working on it atm), i'll move to realism :-)
Woah nice! Already subscribed to this thread

You hot son of a father ! Those heads are priceless dude, I just love your work, My favorite heads are the Ahegao and the Culcitra one, I loved the expression you did on the Ahegao and the way you did the hair on the Culcitra was priceless as well, I have nothing else to say haha, just keep your amazing work ! I hope to see more of these <3
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Really dig the heads man, especially the ahegao one!

Though be careful, i remember someone getting banned cause of a head like that. >>
Originally Posted by Haku View Post
You hot son of a father ! Those heads are priceless dude, I just love your work, My favorite heads are the Ahegao and the Culcitra one, I loved the expression you did on the Ahegao and the way you did the hair on the Culcitra was priceless as well, I have nothing else to say haha, just keep your amazing work ! I hope to see more of these <3

woah. wise words from haku himself. thank you very much dude. don't forget about the collab soon ;)
-----
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
Really dig the heads man, especially the ahegao one!

Though be careful, i remember someone getting banned cause of a head like that. >>

Thank you so much man, i'll make more in the future ;)
Also yeah, i'll keep an eye out for that.
Last edited by poison; May 21, 2017 at 05:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah ahegao is what i like <3 but it could be better if there's a color. But preety nice for a first head :>