Ranking
Am I in the Twilight Zone? What kind of reality did I wind up in where Felnin gets more mentions than anyone other than Diamond? He actively played in bet servers so I can understand the exposure, and he does have skill, but I definitely wouldn't put him up in the top.

Diamond, iTemp, and Wounder would be at the top for me. Followed by Scourge, Moop, Fire and Nerfpls.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i laughed. maybe for diamond itemp and wounder but dont go too far.
Find me ingame and duel me
my personal opinion on this has to be that diamond wounder shmevin nerfpls are at the top in abd, felnin is too inconsistent when it comes to mods and every other dueler knows this about him, he has many flaws when it comes to dueling in certain mods, only times people actually see him play is in betting servers and not that many actually see him in action against other duelers, he ends up getting stomped.
I woke up too moody who gon’ die today
Since iTemp, Diamond and Felnin(who) are the ABD Gods. Will we have a chance to beat him? Probably yes but depends the situation I guess?
honestly I think its:

iTemp, Diamond and Shmevin

and Detacher was pretty damn good too in his prime
Out of the people I've played, Diamond would be number 1# Wounder or Felnin #2 inoca/temp #3 Shmevin is also as good as any of these.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
noca, really lol

any player that is versatile competitively is pretty good to me, diamond, wounder, itemp, shmevin, and nerfpls are my top 5.
do you think inoca and me are the same person or are you saying we're even? because that's pretty weird
I woke up too moody who gon’ die today