ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
50% sell suggestion
- Suggestion.

/I suggest to add an option on the forum (can be added on the "TB next in-game market" too) that allows you to sell a item to the forum (it could be sumated to the stock if it is a limited item) for the 50% or a minor % of the normal price.

- How this option could be useful.

/This option can help these player who doesn't like/hate some of he's buyed items, and wants to sell it as soon as possible (and some stuff are REALLY hard to sell).

- Examples:

1) If you're new and you buy chronos/gladiator/orc stuff, you can't sell it easily 'cuz those items are for begginers and you can't sell it fast (except putting it on the market for a high -%).

2) If you're a "normal/experienced" player and need some quick TC's to pay a loan or to buy a limited item, you can (with this option) sell some items to get TC's

- Sorry for my shitty english.
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
the problem is that a lot of stuff sells for less than 50% of it's original price.

and the prices fluctate
[TLL]
Iteam are already cheap af and this would just bring the prices even lower
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
There is absolutely no reason to lower the already dirt cheap prices of items lol.

We are talking about a system in which 200k tc used to be equivalent to $100 --> being able to buy tc for 15k a buck (usd).

Like, dude. You might as well be asking people to pay you to buy their stuff lol.
Thow i agree that there should be a way of trashing items so they stop beeing so many in circulation. There is like 1 buying thread on a full page in the items section. Everybody is selling.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Selling Items To A Bot
Example:
You want to sell a item that no one wants to buy
You come to bot and sell them to him
покушай котлет с котлетами
I think if no one wants to buy it, there should be a set price for the bot to use. I'd use 25% of any market item.

Ex. New item costs 1000tc. You buy it, then sell it to boot. Bot buys item off you for 25% of 1000tc ( so 250tc)

That way, if no one REALLY wants the item, you can offload onto the bot. The bot then takes the item and offloads the item onto a shared bank in which the item can either be destroyed, or given away as a beginner item.
this paragraph doesn't really make much sense once both threads are merged

I agree with smag though. Using shop price for the bot would be ridiculous. You'd kill not only the market, but the marketeers as well. That ideal could also be exploited. You buy an item for cheap on the market, then sell to toribot for 100% of it's value. Your idea of 100% shop value will NOT be implemented. But maybe the bot will be, for a very low price
Last edited by Karbn; Dec 2, 2017 at 04:04 PM.