Toribash
Original Post
Skywhale, I guess
I was just browsing in Youtube and found some tricking replays, apparently (I just guessed it was him according to description credits), by a player named Skywhale. Being straight, I want more and I want to have the .rpl files.

While writing this, I found his replay thread, but I think this thread here still counts if someone have something else to share. I'm accepting any of his replays or information (I'm curious about him as a player too).

I can't actually say if it's him who I'm looking for because I'm on mobile and can't check the replays right now, but in case it isn't, I'm ready to link the videos that I saw the tricks in.

by the way, in the videos he has a blue set (I'd guess it is marine or neptune), and blue leg trails (same item color).

EDIT: it is DaHStevy, give me all you got.
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 29, 2017 at 05:06 PM.
Fairly sure you're thinking of Dahstevey (Dahstevy?)

Great tricker, he has a replay thread somewhere
If you simply want to ask him about his replays etc, toribash pm is not the way to go since he never plays, im a very good and close friend of Skywhale and i'm sure when he's online he can reply to you quicker so if you look at my friends list on steam (xstfx21) and see SkyWhale, he's the person you're looking for and can give you anything you need. He's one of the nicest guys I know.
can you link the vid please?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
can you link the vid please?

between 1:22 and 1:32

begins 0:16, ends 0:40

0:52 - 1:23

-----
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
If you simply want to ask him about his replays etc, toribash pm is not the way to go since he never plays, im a very good and close friend of Skywhale and i'm sure when he's online he can reply to you quicker so if you look at my friends list on steam (xstfx21) and see SkyWhale, he's the person you're looking for and can give you anything you need. He's one of the nicest guys I know.

I don't use steam but, well, at least is good to know that he has people linked to him that still around here, I figured out who he is and still a great tricker, from what I saw. It's sad that he never plays, so I hope someday he gets back to the game toribash next *cough*
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 29, 2017 at 04:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yes, this is DahStevy. Here's his replay thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=427242 He also has a fair amount of replays in the Tricktionary, link in my signature.
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Yes, this is DahStevy. Here's his replay thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=427242 He also has a fair amount of replays in the Tricktionary, link in my signature.

Thank you very much, this guy rocks!