Ranking
Jelaun has been denied.
Reason: Multi clan recruitment posting.
Last edited by Xaria; Apr 28, 2019 at 04:56 AM.
Better luck next time I suppose
Can't wait for some more future applicators
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]

Originally Posted by Grootbash View Post
Name:Léo
Discord Name:Groot#5424
GMT:+1
Activity:I'm active in-game and a little on discord I may not be active on Thursday andWednesday because I have school lessons But other than that I'm around so I rate my activity 7/10
Date:30/4/2019

Introduction
My name is Léo
I've been playing this game since 2015

I'm 14 years old, I have been playing this game for 4 years now
My hobbies are reading manga , skateboarding and drawing .

I got many friend but none of them play Toribash so it's a bit sad but it's fine.

The mods that I play often are Aikido Boxshu, and ABD.

The first mod i have ever played when I started playing this game was mushu but now i prefer aikido because i like it

I have friend in Toribash but it's more like ohh i know you we fighted yesterday or something like that.

I'm very and friendly when i talk with other people and meeting new people! I'm not gonna say i'm the nicest person on Toribash but i'm nice
I'm very bad with spar and everything with high gravity except lenshu

Why do I wan't to join Zor...Zero?

I like clan that are frienddly, active and strong that's why i want to join it

Now in 2019 zero became very known and so i tought of joining it
so here's my application

Replays

Denied
You are missing a requirement.
100+ Forum Posts.
My Application
Name:Grootbash
Discord Name:Groot#5424
GMT:+1
Activity:I'm active in-game and a little on discord I may not be active on Thursday andWednesday because I have school lessons But other than that I'm around so I rate my activity 7/10
Date:30/4/2019

Introduction
My name is Grootbash
I've been playing this game since 2015

I'm 14 years old, I have been playing this game for 4 years now
My hobbies are reading manga , skateboarding and drawing .

I got many friend but none of them play Toribash so it's a bit sad but it's fine.

The mods that I play often are Aikido Boxshu, and ABD.

The first mod i have ever played when I started playing this game was mushu but now i prefer aikido because i like it

I have friend in Toribash but it's more like ohh i know you we fighted yesterday or something like that.

I'm very and friendly when i talk with other people and meeting new people! I'm not gonna say i'm the nicest person on Toribash but i'm nice
I'm very bad with spar and everything with high gravity except lenshu

Why do I wan't to join Zero?

I like clan that are frienddly, active and strong that's why i want to join it

Now in 2019 zero became very known and so i tought of joining it
so here's my application

Replays
Attached Files
Gently putting him down.rpl (41.3 KB, 2 views)
save.rpl (54.8 KB, 2 views)
double kick taekyon.rpl (63.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Groot; Apr 30, 2019 at 07:51 PM.
Hi, I'm not a leader but you do not meet the following requirement:
Originally Posted by Fyre
100+ Forum Posts

Originally Posted by Grootbash View Post
what's the requiremment i do not meet ?

Originally Posted by Fyre View Post

100+ Forum Posts.

Recruitment Application
Name : Zhask

Discord Name : Ervin#9064

GMT : ( UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta

Activity : I'm usually play Toribash after school. I play sometimes 4 hours, depends on the situation ( Vacation, etc )

Date:12/1/2018

Introduction :

Hello, my name is Ervin. I have been playing this game since 2015, but be'cause i forgot my old account password, i make the new one ( This One )

I'm 15 years old, I have been playing this game for 4 years now
I got a lot of hobbies, I like playing piano/organ, and I like drawing too.

I'm pretty quiet person, be'cause im the only son in my family ( actually i have an older brother, but my mom abort him before his born ( in her womb ). So, if my parents go somewhere, and i left alone, i feel like there's no friend at all. Even my schoolmates goes with another friens that i haven't quite know yet. So, it's kinda depressing.

The mods that i like is Boxshu and Mushu. But, i'm pretty good at twinswords too. Usually, i play alot of aikido, pretty good as well. But when i retired about a year from 2018 since i forgot my password, i didnt play aikido much, so i'm rusty at it.

I have a friend from Indonesia, his name ( account ) Angels, i saw him with the clan tag [z]

I have been previously with other clan. It's SixPaths, it was number 1 around season 4 - 5? ( i kinda forgot, since i was kicked be'cause unactive, the password thingy again )

I like to do some spar. Usually with my game friends, i make alot of replays of it. But since my laptop is damaged, i need to use another one laptop. So the replay file isnt there.

Why do I wan't to join zero?

I feel alone when no clan since back then. All of my game friends have a clan name tag, so, why not? I usually feel better by joining one of the clan, especially the official one. I felt like the suggestion by having a clan, makes me more powerful like i haven't felt before.

I want to join Boxshu Group, or Mushu. I Really like the mod.

I want to join the clan to be apart of the best and respectful players in the clan, have more friends and be with PewPew that will be official %100 in the future.

Note : I'm not good at english, the worst at grammar. I'm asian by the way. Thanks for noticing.
If a donkey invites a horse into his zoo wedding, the audience wouldn't have shock.