Ranking
I've decided to ban creati0n
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
dunno what that is therefore i shall murder you
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Hi so I'm gonna give streaming a proper go and I'm gonna use this thread to shamelessly advertise it.Just set up a discord, still got some stuff in the works.
https://discord.gg/DxZc6f

I will primarily be a tetris streamer but I also plan on doing a hardcore Outer Worlds run soon, and some shovel knight. Maybe some dark souls aswell.

Come say hi.
She/They

She/They