Toribash
Original Post
Warrior Alien #1 and #2 (WIP)

Warrior Alien #1 WIP

Warrior Alien #2 WIP

CS6 and Wacom bamboo.
Still not diggin the mirroring aspect but not gonna lie it still looks really good keep it up.
I really love it so far, but the eyes might be just a little bit too far apart
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/JJvmOHS.gif[/SIGPIC]
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
Can you show a watermarked flat? Toribash textures.com doesnt work for me and I wanna see what that head is, and maybe give some cnc if needed
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Oh damn a good artist is back :o.

Looking really nice, pretty detailed and awesome! However in my opinion it's a little too much mirrored. The tongue kinda looks weird. But other than that looking good, can't wait for more wips

Originally Posted by Parasite View Post
Still not diggin the mirroring aspect but not gonna lie it still looks really good keep it up.

You're being kind. Thank you!
About the mirroring, I always make it symmetrical before change some details. Is pretty easier to make the things work good together and make the mapping fine.
About the tongue, is bothering me too! I'll fix it asap haha

Originally Posted by Chikin View Post
fuck yeah! welcome back LeO!

Hell yeah! Another prehistoric toribash person too! Thank you bro!

Originally Posted by Crollex View Post
I really love it so far, but the eyes might be just a little bit too far apart

Thank you!
In my first sketch I made the eyes a bit closer, but I was putting them apart to get a bit closer from what I was imagining for them, I need to check it in game how they look but I'm feeling a bit lazy to downloading tori again.

Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Can you show a watermarked flat? Toribash textures.com doesnt work for me and I wanna see what that head is, and maybe give some cnc if needed

Mailed.
id focus on the second one; the face is amazing; but you have to fix the teeth, they look fine just reconcile them with the parts of the mask that cover them, so you get a more unified look -- not quite sure how to achieve this but I know you can

keep up the great work