Ranking
Original Post
Last copied text got pasted when i press v
when i type "v" the last copied text of mine got pasted on the textbox (+letter v behind the word). There's no problem on my keyboard, only in tb.

for example, i copied "hello"

then when i type v, my last copied text got pasted like "/bet 100 hellov"
Thank you,
Best regards

Try updating to the latest version of toribash and see if the problem still occurs.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Hello, watermagic.

I did some testing just there, and I didn't see the problem you mentioned in the most recent version or on 5.02.
If what I'm understanding is correct, what you're saying is that when you press the letter 'v', it pastes what you have on your clipboard without pressing control?
If yes, then my testing concludes that it may be a problem on your side, as it didn't happen to me during my testing.
Try updating to the latest version, and see if the problem still persists, if so, then it could be a hardware issue.
Originally Posted by watermagic View Post
when i type "v" the last copied text of mine got pasted on the textbox (+letter v behind the word). There's no problem on my keyboard, only in tb.

for example, i copied "hello"

then when i type v, my last copied text got pasted like "/bet 100 hellov"

Without knowing what OS you're on it'll make tS it alot harder, if you are on osx, try marking text and pressing x, if it overwrites the written text with a x it'd be safe to assume that you do not have a ctrl-key stuck, however if it simply cuts the text it's most likely a hardware fault and you have a ctrl-key keypress stuck.

on win 10 I'd recommend that you open up the onscreen keyboard to identify any stuck key-presses.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!