ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
𝟑 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
because we haven't had thread like this for a couple of years
you know the rules, add 3 words to the previous post

Long time ago,
there was a
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Cow in the
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It was a
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Long time ago, there was a cow in the very big city. It was ahuge disaster because

copy last post ffs
Long time ago, there was a cow in the very big city. It was ahuge disaster because obey was the
Long time ago, there was a cow in the very big city. It was ahuge disaster because obey was the disaster as well
Long time ago, there was a cow in the very big city. It was ahuge disaster because obey was the disaster as well as the dick
Long time ago, there was a cow in the very big city. It was ahuge disaster because obey was the disaster as well as the dick. I don't know