Toribash
Original Post
Calculate total profit
I was thinking about a new feature that would dig through your entire transaction history for duels, bets, etc, and would be able to calculate your total winnings / losses for each subject.
I am sure it would not be hard for someone to make a third party mod that is a script that would do that for you. I am not any good with lua scripts, but since it is a code like anything else, I know it would not be that hard to do. I would not expect Toribash to do it, but a third party mod is possible.
That can be done, I don’t know if it can be done with all the informations we, simple user, have, but with further researchs I’ll start making atleast a Firefox addon tomorrow.

I don’t really understand what it’d change but why not. There were a website who kept in track your tc’s curve, novaember.com, I don’t know if it still works.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Ot was done. For duels at least...
I'd like to see one for market sold items aswell

Its kinda difficult to make an overall profit thingy...i think it cant be done easly... Part of it comes from market, part from duels, part from forum buys, you sell on forum...so it cant be accurate.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
There’s already a live tracker about ingame earnings. One thing that cn possibly be done is to keep in mind that tracker on the balance, and track duels, bets and marketing on account history. We may be able to track only transfers with the column amount >0 so that it doesn’t unecessary track item transfer and double check ingame earnings. On the Username, the “to” and “from” can show if it’s a loss or a gain.
It may be tricky but pretty doable.
I don’t remember if TSA’s transfers are shown on the account history tho, it actually never happened to me, as well as Toricredits purchase
Last edited by Mercurit; May 30, 2018 at 10:54 PM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
'ingame earnings' is just the tc you earn from winning matches in public servers

What i'm saying is expanding on that, so we can see multiple subjects as I said in the main post.

Dueling and betting would be the easiest to calculate since there's no transfers involved, something like marketing would be impossible.
Well...market and gifts are bassically all that is left
There are bountys and the double it button...idk if there is more.
It is doable. For 200kish you can request something like that.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
You could write a script that actively reads someone's transaction history, it isn't that hard to figure out how much someone makes on market and in gifts.

READ AND WEEP
Last edited by Creati0n; Jun 3, 2018 at 11:57 PM. Reason: read and weep
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Well...market and gifts are bassically all that is left
There are bountys and the double it button...idk if there is more.
It is doable. For 200kish you can request something like that.

You realize I made this thread with the intention of getting this added to the site as a legitimate feature right? I'm not going to pay someone to make a script for me.

Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
You could write a script that actively reads someone's transaction history, it isn't that hard to figure out how much someone makes on market and in gifts.

If it's so easy why don't you do it?
I don't personally have the time, and though I know it is easy, I do not know how to do it. I just know there are simple ways to do these things, I haven't really coded enough.

READ AND WEEP
Last edited by Creati0n; Jun 3, 2018 at 11:57 PM. Reason: read and weep