Toribash
Original Post
idea for head

old wip

cnc please
photoshop cs6

edit:

it feels badass, but like superficial badass, like there is no story, idk what to fix... more contrast? more gradient? sad face rip

edit 2: I realize mouth piece looks tons more detailed than eye piece... will fix
Last edited by Exploitation; Jun 1, 2018 at 03:41 AM.
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
im assuming 13chillz, anyway its quite nice. needs more work before i can give more critique

veoo but thanks for thinking chillz. i thought you were gonna say its too detailed tbh.
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
im assuming 13chillz, anyway its quite nice. needs more work before i can give more critique

It actually looks like my wips which is really weird.. except I don't do that genre very well. you need to flesh it out a bit more and decide what your making before you detail it, because I think your going to run into a brick wall pretty soon.

And it's 512 x 1028 and all my stuff is 512x512.
It kinda reminds me of this guy

Try adding some spiky textured scales on back or something that can attract attention

My favorite quote

Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
It actually looks like my wips which is really weird.. except I don't do that genre very well. you need to flesh it out a bit more and decide what your making before you detail it, because I think your going to run into a brick wall pretty soon.

And it's 512 x 1028 and all my stuff is 512x512.

i feel like the chin/jawline is done wrong aswell... you seem like a god at doing chin lines that map perfectly in the game--- any advice?

Originally Posted by Lekr0 View Post
It kinda reminds me of this guy

Try adding some spiky textured scales on back or something that can attract attention

the image is broken ;( but yeah maybe scales would be subtle enough but cool enough for the back-- thanks for the suggestion!