Toribash
Original Post
During clan wars: Allow kicking members. Not inviting members.
Something about the wars has been bothering me since I first started playing.
And now that I see you guys are working on the clan wars then I thought it might be good if I suggest it.

Currently, during clan wars, you can invite players to join your clan.
But you can't leave/kick members out during wars.

This makes no sense, but the opposite would.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by duck View Post
My main counter point to this is people getting kicked in the middle of the war, so you're suddenly a man short.

Well if the person gets kicked in war, then it's his personal issue. Shouldn't have put himself in a situation like this
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by duck View Post
My main counter point to this is people getting kicked in the middle of the war, so you're suddenly a man short.

If you dont want to be a man short then dont kick out members during wars.

The question here is why are we not aloud to do it?
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
I've seen countless times some guys being invited just to help during wars.
So in my opinion both things should be not allowed, not invite and not even kick. Otherwise make both allowed.
Last edited by Yoda; Jul 2, 2018 at 03:13 PM.
Undead
I thought people joining midwar got shut down a long time ago.
Is this not the case or was that changed reversed at some point?

I mean, either way the suggestion seems reasonable, if the person controlling the clan isn't happy with someone they shouldn't have to wait for their mate on the other side of the planet to finish a war before they can deal with said offender.

Personally I'd give this idea a bit more thought into what makes sense from a "freedom of choice" aspect rather than "what if they mess up", duck. There are a few steps to kick someone from a clan, but if someone decides to fully go through those steps to remove someone from the clan forcefully. I highly doubt that the clan being in a war is reason to forbid them from making, and then acting on that decision.
Yup, seems good enough. Gonna bump this into the backlog of dev stuff, not really a super major addition so don't expect it to be top of the priority list, but it's gonna get there.
h