Ranking
Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
hi,now we have other new member @soon welcome to the clan too!

and welcome the other new members

Not members at all, they're on trial phase (Mind Prospectors) but anyway whalecum to everyone, just be active as a married man with a pregnant woman.

By the way, we are winning some nice wars >:)
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
Not members at all, they're on trial phase (Mind Prospectors) but anyway whalecum to everyone, just be active as a married man with a pregnant woman.

By the way, we are winning some nice wars

It was an epic battle bro. And still wanting to sleep because today I have classes at 8 a.m. and I think it was worth playing. Another objective that would be in our clan is to recover the level of the position we had in the past clan. so we are going calmly.

thx you <3.
1. Guys, I decided we are keeping "Mente Maestra" because of the history of that name, we were well known by that name too, so we will keep it.
Edit: At some point I will ask you all for TC so we can pay a good clan logo request (around 130k)

2. "War analysis" actualized
Also: we are in a winning streak of 5 wars (good job MMs)
Edit: Our war win ratio is 57%, a week ago we had 48%, we can increase it easily, keep doing it
Originally Posted by Martin View Post

3. Keep this amount of activity, don't ever lose it plz!
You can also post replays, art, curious things you lived IRL or ingame, show your tori (like Imperial's tori which is amazing), propose (or organize) things to do, like tourneys, trivias, etc.

4. New members ----> Plz enter to discord (with your Toribash name) comunication is important if we ever need you on a war or if u have some questions about the clan, etc.
(its in the clan dsc)
Last edited by Martin; May 25, 2019 at 05:08 PM.
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
1. Guys, I decided we are keeping "Mente Maestra" because of the history of that name, we were well known by that name too, so we will keep it.
Edit: At some point I will ask you all for TC so we can pay a good clan logo request (around 130k)

2. "War analysis" actualized
Also: we are in a winning streak of 5 wars (good job MMs)
Edit: Our war win ratio is 57%, a week ago we had 48%, we can increase it easily, keep doing it

3. Keep this amount of activity, don't ever lose it plz!
You can also post replays, art, curious things you lived IRL or ingame, show your tori (like Imperial's tori which is amazing), propose (or organize) things to do, like tourneys, trivias, etc.

4. New members ----> Plz enter to discord (with your Toribash name) comunication is important if we ever need you on a war or if u have some questions about the clan, etc.
(its in the clan dsc)

I don't think that we should pay for a logo, we already have a sick one <3, feels good to have a good activity in-game, like at any hour I can search for my clan mates but we still need more activity in the forum, not only in our whatsapp group.

I'll put this lenshu replays here and leave slowly
(what do you think about they ? )
Attached Files
how to lenshu.rpl (66.5 KB, 3 views)
cllenshu.rpl (69.9 KB, 3 views)
I like the name this way a lot better anyhow so I could care less if it changes or not.
Been busy yesterday and probably going to be for today and maybe tomorrow as well.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I like the name this way a lot better anyhow so I could care less if it changes or not.
Been busy yesterday and probably going to be for today and maybe tomorrow as well.

No problem mate, thanks for let us know that you will be inactive the rest of the weekend today I got some good streaks in ranked rooms, #roadtodiamond
I don't think that we should pay for a logo, we already have a sick one <3, feels good to have a good activity in-game, like at any hour I can search for my clan mates but we still need more activity in the forum, not only in our whatsapp group.

For the moment I agree with what you say, I will be seeing people in the game in case someone wants to be interested in participating with us so that we can raise 60% of activity.
by the way, good move in lenshu
@Sthip has become Trial Member.
@HunRex; @Alexel has been rejected.
@Hoka; @Soon & @Pendragon still on Trial period.
@Diablo has been banned from the clan and its board and discord.

I'm really glad of our logo and ingame activity too. The name will stay as Mente Maestra.

Replays: I find the one against Pavor way more pro hahaha because of the oponent and your easiness to push him out of the dojo.
Good replays bro
Last edited by Martin; May 26, 2019 at 08:06 PM.
Guys we were in the position 50 and now we are in the 24, amazing guys!
Originally Posted by Uhrj View Post
Guys we were in the position 50 and now we are in the 24, amazing guys!

oh, i didn't see it, we are going for good way