Ranking
Original Post
[TGP-Server]The Gamers' Paradise

Buttchouda's Custom Menu Shop

NOTE: I have asked Faolan and he said this was the right forum, but please move this if there is a better forum. Just (please) do not close this.

Room Name:
TheGamerParadise

Opened/Closed:
24/7

Note: Server restart every Saturday at 12:00 AM (-5 GMT), some random shut-downs may occur due to a PC crash/error (I will be trying to prevent this).

Admins/Operators:
Buttchouda

Note: I will open sign ups for such positions when this server becomes popular, for when I can not make a tournament or need help running the server.

Server Rules
There are pretty basic rules, please follow them.
1) No Flaming

2) No Spamming

Includes: Repeated messaging, "on" links, advertising, links, CAPITAL LETTERS, other unwanted chat.

3) No Clan Chat

You can do this through private chats.

4) No non-[TGP]Certified bots allowed

Just because [TGP] has a bot in the game, doesn't invite you to bring one in.
Here are the [TGP]Certified bots:
-[iBot]TGPBot

Any impersonation will result in a permanent IP ban from the server.

5) No double-accounting

[TGP]'s bot will detect and kick them anyways.

Events
Information:
Events will cover tournaments, and other events when I get some suggestions for others.

Daily Events:
Sunday:
Judo All Day

Monday:
Judo, 4:00 PM-10:00 PM (-5 GMT) vote taken every hour for the next mod in-game.

Tuesday:
Judo, 4:00 PM-10:00 PM (-5 GMT) vote taken every hour for the next mod in-game.

Wednesday:
Wushu, 4:00 PM-10:00 PM (-5 GMT) vote taken every hour for the next mod in-game.

Thursday:
Kick box, 4:00 PM-10:00 PM (-5 GMT) vote taken every hour for the next mod in-game.

Friday:
Judo, 10:00 PM-11:00 PM (-5 GMT) Weekly tournament.

Saturday:
360 Chest, 4:00 PM-10:00 PM (-5 GMT) vote taken every hour for the next 360 mod in-game.

Tournaments
Date:
Every Friday

Note: Unless the week is specified as not having a tournament that week.

Time:
10:00 PM -11:00 PM (-5 GMT)

Mod:
The mod will be decided each week by a poll posted in a forum somewhere else. (I'm not sure where these should go yet...)

Prizes:
1st) 10,000 ToriCredits
2nd) 5,000 ToriCredits

More Information:
See Post #2

Other Server Info
We use:
iLLepidus' iBot

Bot Name:
[iBot]TGPBot

Advertisement
Information:
[TGP] Hopes that this server will become popular, and that advertisement will be a popular thing. You can choose between advertising either on the server itself (in-game) or on this thread (under the banner).

How In-Game Advertising Works:
You pay the fee (to support the server with tournaments and such), then through private message, send me the text you would like to go with your advertisement, and the link to what you are advertising (shop).

How Thread Advertisement Works:
Look at how the "Buttchouda's Custom Menu" link is placed under the banner on this thread for an example.

Pricing:
In-Game: 5,000 ToriCredits/Week

Thread: 5,000 ToriCredits/Month

Send ToriCredits To:
TGPBank

Note: The per month/week's end date is determined by Saturday 12:00 AM (-5 GMT) for the week-long advertisement (in-game), and 12:00 AM (-5 GMT) on the last day of the month for the month-long advertising (thread).

Note2: I have the right to decline any advertisement request, if I feel the need necessary. If you send the ToriCredits and your advertisement request is declined, your ToriCredits will be refunded.

Donations
Information:
To thank [TGP] for this service, we appreciate ALL donations, be it .01 ToriCredit to 1,000,000 ToriCredits! They are all very appreciated.

Send Donations To:
TGPBank

Donators in the Future:
I plan to implement some kind of advantage to those who donate 10,000 ToriCredits or more to [TGP]. Unfortunatly, I can not think of anything right now, so I am open for suggestions (THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE). Of course, any donors before and after the advantage is decided WILL get it.

Thank you for all support and reading this,

TGP Team
Last edited by Buttchouda; May 25, 2009 at 03:24 PM.
BUTTCHOUDA

Note: Unless the week is specified as not having a tournament that week.

Time:
10:00 PM -11:00 PM (-5 GMT)

Mod:
The mod will be decided each week by a poll posted in a forum somewhere else. (I'm not sure where these should go yet...)

Prizes:
1st) 10,000 ToriCredits
2nd) 5,000 ToriCredits

Weekly Tournament Polls

Week 1 (Tourney on May 30th):
None Created/Not going to be created/Decided mod is Judo.

Tournament Results
Week 1 (Tourney on May 30th):
1st: Tamer0
2nd: DesiTwist
Last edited by Buttchouda; May 30, 2009 at 04:48 AM.
BUTTCHOUDA
Thanks guys, I really am hoping for this server becoming popular and a cool place to hang out. Right now, the server has been dead mainly, so if you join, don't leave right away if nobody's in the bout list.

Oh, and as far as people working for this, I need somebody who has a basically opposite GMT as me, so they can have events while I'm not there. So it must be a trust able personwith a GMT around +5 GMT.
BUTTCHOUDA
Originally Posted by Buttchouda View Post
Thanks guys, I really am hoping for this server becoming popular and a cool place to hang out. Right now, the server has been dead mainly, so if you join, don't leave right away if nobody's in the bout list.

Awesome idea butt. I know from experience with the KORecruitment server that if you just wait it out these servers can get full fast. KORecruitment has something around 20+ ranked players, and thats just one day worth of me staying in there.
Thanks Azazell.

AND

[Announcement]

The server can not be 24/7 for a couple of days until I can host it on my other computer. My computer I use for hosting as of now crashes about every morning and then randomly sometimes, so if the server is not up, you can now know why.
BUTTCHOUDA
2 Announcements:

[Announcement #1]
Tomorrow at 10:00PM - 11:00PM (-5GMT) will be [TGP]'s first tournament! Join, have fun and win prizes! The mod selected will be Judo.tbm, and the prizes, which may be raised, are currently at 10k/5k! Donations are very much accepted and thanked, for they will raise the prizes for that weeks tournament!

[Announcement #2]

The server will hopefully be up 24/7 now, because I have switched the hosting computer! The server is scheduled to restart every Saturday at 12:00AM (-5 GMT), so my computer doesn't asplode.

[Announcement #3]
Just a heads up: The staff (so far only me) does not only give prizes during the weekly tournaments. If I am in the mood to, I could host a mini-tournament, or, as I already have, award people for being so dedicated to the server. One person has been awarded 10,000 ToriCredits for having about 200 games played in the server, and being awarded their black belt in the server. Congratulations to YamiYasha!
BUTTCHOUDA
Cool, I'm glad you like it. This server unfortunately doesn't have a big reputation, but I can only hope with this tournament tomorrow...
BUTTCHOUDA