Toribash
Original Post
Season 6

Toribash Ranking is back with Season 6!
Defeat other players in ranked mode, climb ranks and get exclusive rewards!

About Toribash Ranking
All Brown Belt+ players can participate in Season 6 by playing ranked games in special ranked rooms or via ranked matchmaking.
Your first 10 ranked games' outcome will be used to put you in your starting rank tier. Toribash ranking uses Elo system as its base, so with every fight you win you gain some Elo points based on your opponent's rank (and vice versa). The more Elo points you have, the better rank you get.

Rank Tiers
After playing qualification matches, you will receive a rank tier depending on your Elo:

Elo Hell (0 - 1550)
Bronze (1550 - 1575)
Silver (1575 - 1595)
Gold III (1595 - 1615)
Gold II (1615 - 1630)
Gold I (1630 - 1645)
Platinum III (1645 - 1660)
Platinum II (1660 - 1675)
Platinum I (1675 - 1690)
Diamond (1690+)

Ranked Quests
Aside from classic end-of-season rewards, this time you will be able to get additional rewards throughout the whole season by completing ranked quests, which will feature Season 6 exclusive color items and brand new 3D items! Number of quests you can get isn't limited, so the more you play the more items you can get as rewards!

Prizes
Top ranked player
600,000 Toricredits
60 Shiai Tokens

Ranks #2-10 (Global)
100,000 Toricredits
20 Shiai Tokens

Top 5 Ranks (each mod)
50,000 Toricredits
5 Shiai Tokens

Diamond Players
Diamond Tori 3D item pack
Color Pack of choice *
Comic Effects

Platinum I Players
Random Elite Tier joints
Comic Effects

Platinum II Players
Random Tier X joints
Comic Effects

Platinum III Players
Random Tier IX joints
Hit Effects

Gold I Players
Random Tier VIII joints
Hit Effects

Other Gold Players
Hit Effects

Quest completion rewards
Up to full Meteor color set
Up to full Stone Relax 3D item set

Previews

Other Info
Toribash Ranking features Elo decay which will affect inactive players within Platinum and Diamond tiers.
Inactive Platinum tier players will start losing 1 Elo point for every day of inactivity after they stay inactive for 2 weeks, and Diamond tier players will start losing their Elo after 1 week of inactivity.

You can only receive end-of-season prizes on one account.

Users caught rank farming or abusing the system will have their Elo reset back to default.
Severe cases of farming / exploiting will also result in account termination.

Season 6 ends on December 1st, 2019

Once the season is over, top 64 ranked players will be invited to participate in 2019 World Championships, which will take place later in December.

Good luck and have fun playing!

* excluding Onyx
Last edited by ancient; May 1, 2023 at 11:44 AM.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Season 6 ends on December 1st, 2019

Why so long, how am i supposed to stay unbanned for that long ;_;
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
It did not happen to me, but the bug from previous seasons for matchmaking is occurring. You receive an elo penalty for leaving matchmaking (even though the match is over). Just a heads up. Will stick to ranked servers for the time being.
Great season, but still, judofrac is a terrible mod for the list
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
Great season, but still, judofrac is a terrible mod for the list

so u're saying tk is better than judofrac they're basically the same mod
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
so u're saying tk is better than judofrac they're basically the same mod

TK, is far better than judofrac, you can say that both mods have quick time, but tk has low overall frames AND low turnframes, while judofrac is just really stupid with 70 frames with the same old shit openers, and its matches are just so boring, it's always the better opener wins, tk has mor variety of game endings, way more complex, and just saying this... mods that could replace judofrac are: ninjutsu, still quick games, but way more difficult, making the fights more conplex and more fun. It could be rk-mma because almost every lenshu like mod is way more fun and not linear at all like judo/judofrac mods. It even could be regular aikido.tbm because in these big competitive action events i rarely see it and i would be very happy to see it more, it is not even A LITTLE close to how judofrac is linear and straightfoward, sometimes i just wonder how they came with this mod with so, so many better mods.
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey