Toribash
Original Post
[OVER] [TMMA] | Muay Thai Championship Series 2020

Hello and welcome to Team MMA's Muay Thai Tournament.

The mission of Team MMA is to inspire collaboration between the best aikidoists, boxers, sparrers, and like minded players of Toribash to explore, develop, and popularize competitive realism in viable mods all across the Toribash servers and community.

Competitive Realism is simply the use of real-world martial-art technique and strategy in a competitive and realistic fight environment.

1. Fights consist of 3 rounds of 500 frames. The Championship match will be 5 rounds.
2. All strikes allowed(no cartwheel kicks)
3. You are a DOWN fighter when your hands or body touch the floor
4. A KNOCKDOWN is only scored if the DOWN fighter cannot return to their feet within 60 frames
5. Do not strike a DOWN fighter
6. Being DOWN for over 100 frames can be declared a TKO if the direct result of opponent's striking(this does not include any grappling or sweeps/trips)
7. Strikes will score more depending how powerful, clean, and technically sound they are and their noticeable effect on their target
8. Throws, sweeps, trips allowed (Muay Thai normally limits what kind you are allowed to do) only limitations: must remain standing, cannot lift opponent, and must be facing each other when initiating
9. When a kick is caught, the catcher can perform one move before having to release the leg, whether it be a grapple attempt (trip, throw, sweep) or a strike
10. Each round is scored separately, but the winner is decided by overall performance in the entire fight (Losing a round due to being DOWN may not lose the fight)
11. Judges will be looking for, in order of importance: Effective Aggression (accurate strikes that cause damage), Ring Generalship (setting the pace while negating their efforts), and Pure Aggression (forcing the action)

12. The tournament bracket will be randomly seeded.
This tournament is a 32-man double elimination tournament in <muaythai01.tbm>
Entries are non-refundable once the event has started

Make sure you have autosave on.
After completing the fights, one of the sides has to post the replays in the TMMA Discord.

If a pair is unable to finish their fight within the given time, the match will be ruled a forfeit.

1st Place
100,000 TC + Gold Medal

2nd Place
60,000 TC + Silver Medal

3rd Place
40,000 TC + Bronze Medal

4th Place
20,000 TC

5th Place
15,000 TC

6th Place
10,000 TC

Fight of the Night
20,000 TC to be split among players

Closed

Special thanks to Karstnator for sponsoring this event!
Attached Files
muay_thai01.tbm (37.9 KB, 38 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Oct 12, 2020 at 08:58 PM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Name:semari654 Enter X to agree to the following brackets: [x] I have read and agree to the rules of this event. [x] I have joined the TMMA Discord Server. [x] I successfully sent 1,500 TC to Rouxster.
crack boom pow
Name: Dyingderp
Enter X to agree to the following brackets:
[X] I have read and agree to the rules of this event.
[X] I have joined the TMMA Discord Server.
[X] I successfully sent 1,500 TC to Rouxster.
Entry for the Muay Thai Championship
Name: rYCArdo10

Name: dogki12Enter X to agree to the following brackets:
[X]I have read and agree to the rules of this event.
[X]I have joined the TMMA Discord Server.
Application
Name: ShrekGod Enter X to agree to the following brackets:
entry
Name:jelaunEnter X to agree to the following brackets:[x] I have read and agree to the rules of this event.[x] I have joined the TMMA Discord Server.[x] I successfully sent 1,500 TC to Rouxster.
Last edited by jelaun; Jul 2, 2020 at 01:52 AM.
[COLOR=var(--text-normal)]Name: X2XPEnter X to agree to the following brackets:[x] I have read and agree to the rules of this event.[x] I have joined the TMMA Discord Server.[x] I successfully sent 1,500 TC to Rouxster.

[COLOR=var(--interactive-normal)][/COLOR]
[COLOR=var(--interactive-normal)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
Name: joko6
S P E C I A L
T H A N K S
T O
K A R S T N A T O R
F O R
S P O N S O R I N G
T H E
E V E N T

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER