Ranking
Original Post
Season 8 + BATTLEPASS

Hello hello! Nabi Studios are very excited to announce our most ambitious project ever.
Season 8 will feature the very first Battlepass ever, and the prizes are so good we can't wait to show you! Be prepared to have the most fun you will ever have.

How it works:
All Green Belt+ players can participate in Season 8 by playing ranked games in special ranked rooms.
You will be unranked for your first 10 games and placed in a rank according to your Elo based on how you played while unranked.

Rank Tiers
After playing your qualification matches, you will receive a rank tier depending on your Elo:

Elo Hell (0 - 1550)
Bronze (1550 - 1575)
Silver (1575 - 1595)
Gold III (1595 - 1615)
Gold II (1615 - 1630)
Gold I (1630 - 1645)
Platinum III (1645 - 1660)
Platinum II (1660 - 1675)
Platinum I (1675 - 1690)
Diamond (1690+)

Battlepass
As part of Season 8, we are incredibly excited to announce to you our brand new BATTLEPASS. If you've played other modern games then you probably know what's up however for those that don't I'll explain briefly.

The Battlepass is a way you can earn rewards just from playing the game. Various aspects of the game grant you xp towards the Battlepass such as ranked, tournaments, quests and even just playing with your friends normally. As you gain XP you gain levels along with it, as you hit these levels you unlock rewards at every tier.
We have two versions of the Battlepass, a free version and a premium version which costs $10 early bird and $15 later on. Purchasing the premium Battlepass allows you to gain both sets of rewards.

Prizes for this battlepass include exclusive new variations of existing items, as well as all new 3d items, flames and colours!
Some flames even have rarer variants which have a percentage chance to drop when claimed!

If grinding isn't your thing, it is possible to purchase levels throughout the Battlepass using Shiai Tokens, too.

This is the very first season we're launching a Battlepass and we hope to do one with every ranked season moving forward. Naturally there may be some improvements to be made over time, especially with this being the first of its kind in Toribash! But we'll monitor how it goes and keep working hard to improve as we move forward.
A lot of people put a lot of hours into this and we're incredibly proud of what we've come up with and we cannot wait for you to see it!

Additional prizes

#1 Ranked Player
1,250,000TC
100ST
Pick one item from the ToriShop (packs included)*
Season 8 Winner Badge on your profile
1 Year ToriPrime subscription

#2 Ranked Player
650,000TC
50ST
Runner-up Season 8 Badge on your profile

#3 Ranked Player
350,000TC
25ST
Runner-up Season 8 Badge on your profile

#4-5 ranked players will receive
200,000TC
20ST

Top 5 Ranks (each mod)
50,000 Toricredits
5 Shiai Tokens

Diamond Players
150,000TC
15ST
Color Pack of choice*

Platinum I Players
75,000TC
10ST
Random Elite joints

Platinum II Players
35,000TC
7ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier X pack

Platinum III Players
20,000TC
5ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier X joints

Gold I Players
5ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier IX joints

Gold II Players
4ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier VIII joints

Gold III Players
3ST
Hit Effects
Random Tier VII joints

Other Info
Toribash Ranking features Elo decay which will affect inactive players within Platinum and Diamond tiers.
Inactive Platinum tier players will start losing 1 Elo point for every day of inactivity after they stay inactive for 2 weeks, and Diamond tier players will start losing their Elo after 1 week of inactivity.

You can only receive end-of-season prizes on one account.

Users caught rank farming or abusing the system will have their Elo reset back to default.
Severe cases of farming / exploiting will also result in a ban placed on every associated account.

Mods and quests will work in rotation this season. Every second week modlist and battlepass quests will be changed.

Season 8 ends on 25th of October

Good luck and have fun playing!

*excluding onyx, and limited edition/special packs.
Last edited by ancient; Jul 25, 2022 at 07:25 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
swag

can't wait to get mad in ranked lobbies

except this time its more fun and im also grinding for something
all is as all should be
Originally Posted by GHOSTFACEKILLAH View Post
what are the mods, eh ANCIENT?

it's a mystery :O

but you will find out like later today
Last edited by ancient; Jul 25, 2022 at 05:15 PM.

cash to burn
Originally Posted by Nausea View Post
Fortnite battlepass

he just shit out his ass
-----
can we buy da premium battlepass with tc??!?!?!?
Last edited by Halu; Jul 25, 2022 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Looks incredible, I hope it brings more activity back to the game. Just one question. The announcement on discord says "get ready for the best 3 months of your life" and the deadline here says September 25th, which is 2 months from now. Which is correct?
-----
Also what are the chances of getting the rarer version of something? I had assumed common versions of items would be unlocked through the free pass and rare through premium, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Last edited by Tree; Jul 25, 2022 at 06:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Sandalphon View Post
i'm watching there we can choose a color pack if #1 but .... we can pick Onyx pack or nah ?

as usual, you cannot get special items from the rewards
-----
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
Looks incredible, I hope it brings more activity back to the game. Just one question. The announcement on discord says "get ready for the best 3 months of your life" and the deadline here says September 25th, which is 2 months from now. Which is correct?
-----
Also what are the chances of getting the rarer version of something? I had assumed common versions of items would be unlocked through the free pass and rare through premium, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

oopsie daisy, mistake on my part, fixed the deadline.

about the percentages, I'd have to get back to you on that one
Last edited by ancient; Jul 25, 2022 at 07:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

cash to burn